Online Marketing & Web Design Consultant
Aristotle is looking for a talented writer who is passionate about the Internet, “gets” website development and online marketing, and loves working with a mix of programmers, artists, marketers, project managers and clients in a fast-paced environment. If you have a knack for understanding businesses in a variety of industries, quickly assessing business needs, translating those needs into appropriate web and online marketing projects, and describing complex technology in a way that your grandmother could understand, then we want you to apply for this job.
The Online Marketing & Web Design Consultant, a team member of the sales staff, is a mid-level sales position that reports to the CEO. The Online Marketing & Web Design Consultant is responsible for consulting with existing clients and prospective clients, and selling a variety of products including website development, custom programming, search engine optimization, email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, custom website tracking and analytics, mobile sites and apps, social media, innovative interactive tools and hosting.
This is an intellectually and creatively stimulating role, and the successful candidate will be able to quickly turn around high quality proposals and adjust to constant changes in the world of website design and online marketing. Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, capable of performing with minimum supervision and highly motivated to set aggressive work deadlines and complete assignments on time. The Online Marketing & Web Design Consultant must maintain an expertise in all aspects of Aristotle’s interactive offerings and a working knowledge of other Aristotle products related to hosting, connectivity, and Internet services in general. This position will involve out-of-state travel from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications, Computer Studies, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-years experience in web development, with project management or programming experience preferred. Will consider recent graduates who can demonstrate superb technical writing skills, thorough understanding of web development, keen organization and time-management skills, and ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of how online marketing and website development work, and a passion for learning about the inner-workings of emerging web and marketing technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with programmers, graphic designers, project managers, management and clients
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite with emphasis on Word and Power Point
- Develops written technical proposals and recommendations based on client’s long term business goals, target audiences and expected return on investment
- Estimates the cost of web and online marketing projects by coordinating with production and marketing staff to determine the level of effort required
- Assists with responses to RFPs received by Aristotle and gives oral presentations as needed throughout the RFP process
- Writes detailed project scope documents and proposals, creates contracts and processes required contract documents
- Works with production staff as needed to write detailed technical project plans after sales proposals have been approved
- Prepares written and digital presentations for new client meetings
- Conducts interviews with and advises existing and potential clients on projects that meets the their online marketing and web development needs
- Responsible for handing off new clients to Aristotle development teams and effectively communicating client’s needs to programmers, account coordinators and artists
- Assists with ongoing meetings between client and appropriate Aristotle staff
- Develops long-term relationships with clients and develops continuing client sales and serving as a liaison when needed
- Responsible for contributing substantially to the teams sales goals monthly and yearly
- Responsible for working with the sales team in evaluating Aristotle’s services and recommending new services
- Prepares and maintains weekly/monthly sales reports
- Participates in company marketing efforts by attending sales events, staffing sales-booth operations, and aiding with outreach initiatives
- Supports Aristotle.net sales team and performs other sales, public relations and non-sales tasks as assigned
To apply, send resume to email@example.com.