.Higher level of expertise and ability including installation of door hardware, interior doors and windows and glass repair. Mechanical items and other technically oriented repairs or adjustments
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding installation of building materials.
- Works with other service technicians to install building materials products such as insulation, roofing, siding, doors, windows, sheds, decks or other products as assigned and trained.
- Responsible for installation of more technically advanced or demanding building material products.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation project.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Train entry-level technicians on proper installation techniques and methods.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation methods as required by location management.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.
- Cross-train in other areas to expand knowledge and expertise.
- Minimum education required: High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum experience required: 1 year in installing building materials and products.
- Special skills required: Read and use a measuring tape and other required tools for complete installation.
- Other: Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the ability to provide detailed instructions.
- Minimum experience required: 3 or months in physically demanding work.
Apply online at: