Research & Data
The List Busiest Arkansas Airports
Busiest Arkansas Airports are ranked by takeoffs and landings where available and by enplanements otherwise. Also includes FAA identifier, top manager, website and contact info.
|Rank||Name||FAA Identifier||Takeoffs and Landings|
|1||Bill & Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field||LIT||90,440|
|2||Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport||XNA||39,696|
|3||Fayetteville Executive Airport/Drake Field||FYV||35,758|
|4||Fort Smith Regional Airport||FSM||33,953|
|5||Springdale Municipal Airport||ASG||24,811|
Regularly updated and serachable listings of office space, retail space, industrial property, warehouses, land and special use space in central Arkansas. Click here to visit listings >
Purchase a print copy of the Arkansas Business Lease Guide, the ultimate guide to commercial property in Central Arkansas.Purchase Now >
Regularly updated and serachable listings of the State's convention and reception facilities.
Click here to visit listings >
Purchase a print copy of the latest Arkansas Business Meeting Planner. a guide to meeting space in Arkansas, including tips on planning effective meetings.Purchase Now >
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago