Friday Eldredge & Clark
Friday Eldredge & Clark is the state's largest law firm at 92 attorneys and one of its oldest, founded in 1871.
Based in Little Rock, it has additional offices in Fayetteville and Rogers. The Friday firm is a member of the Southern Law Network comprising many of the leading U.S. law firms with offices in 13 states including Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia as well as the District of Columbia.
Its client list includes prominent companies, both Arkansas-based and national, including: Acxiom, Little Rock School District, Arkansas Children's Hospital, Merck, Baptist Health, Murphy Oil, Oaklawn Jockey Club, CDI Contractors, LLC Pfizer, CenterPoint Energy/Arkla, Regions Financial, Stephens Inc., Deltic Timber, St. Vincent Infirmary, Dillard's, Travelers Insurance, Entergy, Tyson Foods, Federal Express, USA Drug, Johnson & Johnson and Liberty Mutual.
The firm was founded by George Dodge and Benjamin Johnson representing what would become Union Pacific Railroad. Herschel Friday became a partner in what had been known as Mehaffy, Smith & Williams in 1960, and the firm settled on its current title in 1974.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 5 hours ago
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 5 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 5 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Britain's Bathstore 5 hours ago