Friday Eldredge & Clark
Friday Eldredge & Clark is the state's largest law firm at 92 attorneys and one of its oldest, founded in 1871.
Based in Little Rock, it has additional offices in Fayetteville and Rogers. The Friday firm is a member of the Southern Law Network comprising many of the leading U.S. law firms with offices in 13 states including Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia as well as the District of Columbia.
Its client list includes prominent companies, both Arkansas-based and national, including: Acxiom, Little Rock School District, Arkansas Children's Hospital, Merck, Baptist Health, Murphy Oil, Oaklawn Jockey Club, CDI Contractors, LLC Pfizer, CenterPoint Energy/Arkla, Regions Financial, Stephens Inc., Deltic Timber, St. Vincent Infirmary, Dillard's, Travelers Insurance, Entergy, Tyson Foods, Federal Express, USA Drug, Johnson & Johnson and Liberty Mutual.
The firm was founded by George Dodge and Benjamin Johnson representing what would become Union Pacific Railroad. Herschel Friday became a partner in what had been known as Mehaffy, Smith & Williams in 1960, and the firm settled on its current title in 1974.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 6 hours ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago