Wright Lindsey & Jennings LLP
Wright, Lindsey & Jennings was founded more than 100 years ago and has grown into one of the state's largest and most respected law firms.
Based in Little Rock, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings has 62 attorneys and a satellite office in Rogers. The firm handles a broad range of litigation and transactional practice areas for an international client base.
Focus areas include appellate advocacy, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, construction litigation, toxic torts, fidelity and surety, labor and employment, products liability, trucking litigation, admiralty and maritime, professional liability, public utilities and other regulated industries, insurance defense and workers' compensation.
In addition, Wright, Lindsey and Jennings works in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate and public finance, banking and commercial lending, real estate development and finance, personal and corporate taxation, estate planning and probate and intellectual property.
Alumni of the firm include state and federal trial and appellate court judges, business leaders, and public servants, including current U.S. Senator Mark Pryor and former Arkansas Gov. and President Bill Clinton.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Club Fed: Ex-Inmates, Lawyers Describe Reality of Life Behind Bars 4 years ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 7 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 4 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago