Wright Lindsey & Jennings LLP
Wright, Lindsey & Jennings was founded more than 100 years ago and has grown into one of the state's largest and most respected law firms.
Based in Little Rock, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings has 62 attorneys and a satellite office in Rogers. The firm handles a broad range of litigation and transactional practice areas for an international client base.
Focus areas include appellate advocacy, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, construction litigation, toxic torts, fidelity and surety, labor and employment, products liability, trucking litigation, admiralty and maritime, professional liability, public utilities and other regulated industries, insurance defense and workers' compensation.
In addition, Wright, Lindsey and Jennings works in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate and public finance, banking and commercial lending, real estate development and finance, personal and corporate taxation, estate planning and probate and intellectual property.
Alumni of the firm include state and federal trial and appellate court judges, business leaders, and public servants, including current U.S. Senator Mark Pryor and former Arkansas Gov. and President Bill Clinton.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Stuttgart Scientist Accused of Industrial Espionage 19 hours ago
- Audit Shows $12K in Improper Spending; Mark Darr Says He'll Repay 18 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Legislature to Hear Testimony from Brad Choate 1 hour ago
- Bank Directors Predict More Mergers, Acquisitions in 2014 4 days ago