Wright Lindsey & Jennings LLP
Wright, Lindsey & Jennings was founded more than 100 years ago and has grown into one of the state's largest and most respected law firms.
Based in Little Rock, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings has 62 attorneys and a satellite office in Rogers. The firm handles a broad range of litigation and transactional practice areas for an international client base.
Focus areas include appellate advocacy, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, construction litigation, toxic torts, fidelity and surety, labor and employment, products liability, trucking litigation, admiralty and maritime, professional liability, public utilities and other regulated industries, insurance defense and workers' compensation.
In addition, Wright, Lindsey and Jennings works in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate and public finance, banking and commercial lending, real estate development and finance, personal and corporate taxation, estate planning and probate and intellectual property.
Alumni of the firm include state and federal trial and appellate court judges, business leaders, and public servants, including current U.S. Senator Mark Pryor and former Arkansas Gov. and President Bill Clinton.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 1 hour ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 14 hours ago
- Simmons First National Bank to Close 27 Branches 8 months ago