Wright Lindsey & Jennings LLP
Wright, Lindsey & Jennings was founded more than 100 years ago and has grown into one of the state's largest and most respected law firms.
Based in Little Rock, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings has 62 attorneys and a satellite office in Rogers. The firm handles a broad range of litigation and transactional practice areas for an international client base.
Focus areas include appellate advocacy, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, construction litigation, toxic torts, fidelity and surety, labor and employment, products liability, trucking litigation, admiralty and maritime, professional liability, public utilities and other regulated industries, insurance defense and workers' compensation.
In addition, Wright, Lindsey and Jennings works in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate and public finance, banking and commercial lending, real estate development and finance, personal and corporate taxation, estate planning and probate and intellectual property.
Alumni of the firm include state and federal trial and appellate court judges, business leaders, and public servants, including current U.S. Senator Mark Pryor and former Arkansas Gov. and President Bill Clinton.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 7 days ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 2 days ago
- Hutchinson Names 2, Promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission 2 days ago
- In Retirement, Mike McFarland Swings for the Fences 7 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 3 days ago