Wright Lindsey & Jennings LLP
Wright, Lindsey & Jennings was founded more than 100 years ago and has grown into one of the state's largest and most respected law firms.
Based in Little Rock, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings has 62 attorneys and a satellite office in Rogers. The firm handles a broad range of litigation and transactional practice areas for an international client base.
Focus areas include appellate advocacy, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, construction litigation, toxic torts, fidelity and surety, labor and employment, products liability, trucking litigation, admiralty and maritime, professional liability, public utilities and other regulated industries, insurance defense and workers' compensation.
In addition, Wright, Lindsey and Jennings works in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate and public finance, banking and commercial lending, real estate development and finance, personal and corporate taxation, estate planning and probate and intellectual property.
Alumni of the firm include state and federal trial and appellate court judges, business leaders, and public servants, including current U.S. Senator Mark Pryor and former Arkansas Gov. and President Bill Clinton.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 16 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 16 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 16 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 16 hours ago