Arkansas Business Publishing Group
Arkansas Business Publishing Group of Little Rock specializes in niche magazine publishing and Web sites, which reach targeted audiences.
The group's flagship publication is the weekly business journal Arkansas Business, launched in 1984. It is published in Little Rock, distributed statewide, and has grown to become the state's premier source of business news.
ArkansasBusiness.com was launched in 2001 and was one of the state's first online sources of local news.
ABPG has more than 80 employees, all based in Little Rock. Its publications and sites have earned numerous awards. Arkansas Business and Little Rock Family, a monthly parenting newspaper, have won national awards for general excellence.
ABPG's other publications are diverse and include such titles as Little Rock Soirée, Arkansas Bride, Guest Guide to Greater Little Rock, Arkansas Next: A Guide to Life After High School and Central Arkansas Newcomers Guide.
In addition, Arkansas Business Publishing Group offers custom publishing, contract publishing, fulfillment, design and printing services.
In 2004, ABPG expanded by launching its FLEX360 Web development division, which has since produced award-winning sites. In 2007, the company launched ArkansasSports360.com, the premier site for Arkansas sports news, views and commentary. And in February 2010, ABPG launched InArkansas.com, which comprises the combined content of the company's consumer publications along with an array of blogs, updated daily.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Tony Thomas Named CEO of Windstream As Jeff Gardner Steps Down 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Markle to Mother: 'Thanks for All Your Help' 1 decade ago