Arkansas Business Publishing Group
Arkansas Business Publishing Group of Little Rock specializes in niche magazine publishing and Web sites, which reach targeted audiences.
The group's flagship publication is the weekly business journal Arkansas Business, launched in 1984. It is published in Little Rock, distributed statewide, and has grown to become the state's premier source of business news.
ArkansasBusiness.com was launched in 2001 and was one of the state's first online sources of local news.
ABPG has more than 80 employees, all based in Little Rock. Its publications and sites have earned numerous awards. Arkansas Business and Little Rock Family, a monthly parenting newspaper, have won national awards for general excellence.
ABPG's other publications are diverse and include such titles as Little Rock Soirée, Arkansas Bride, Guest Guide to Greater Little Rock, Arkansas Next: A Guide to Life After High School and Central Arkansas Newcomers Guide.
In addition, Arkansas Business Publishing Group offers custom publishing, contract publishing, fulfillment, design and printing services.
In 2004, ABPG expanded by launching its FLEX360 Web development division, which has since produced award-winning sites. In 2007, the company launched ArkansasSports360.com, the premier site for Arkansas sports news, views and commentary. And in February 2010, ABPG launched InArkansas.com, which comprises the combined content of the company's consumer publications along with an array of blogs, updated daily.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 19 hours ago
- Simmons First National Bank to Close 27 Branches 8 months ago
- U.S. Marshals Museum Gets $5M Pledge 2 days ago