Rockfish Interactive is a digital media services provider founded in Rogers.
In August of 2011, Rockfish was bought by WPP Digital, a subsidiary of international communications group WPP, a publicly traded firm. It maintains locations in Rogers, Little Rock, Dallas and Cincinnati. Rockfish was founded in 2006 by Kenny Tomlin and employed about 150 at the time of its acquisition.
It provides digital ad agency services, retail innovations, mobile services and enterprise solutions.
In March of 2011, Rockfish launched a venture-capital wing of its operations, Rockfish Brand Ventures. In August of last year, Inc. magazine ranked Rockfish at No. 774 on its list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America, tops for Arkansas companies and 83rd in the advertising and marketing industry. It was the second straight year Rockfish has received such recognition.
According to Inc., Rockfish had three-year growth of 406 percent and 2007 revenue of $14.1 million. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Cisco, Procter & Gamble, United Health, EA Sports and Tyson Foods Inc.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Brandon Barber Faces Bond Revocation, Jail For Violating Pretrial Release Terms 1 year ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Tyson CEO Donnie Smith: Hillshire Opens Door to More Growth 4 days ago