Rockfish Interactive is a digital media services provider founded in Rogers.
In August of 2011, Rockfish was bought by WPP Digital, a subsidiary of international communications group WPP, a publicly traded firm. It maintains locations in Rogers, Little Rock, Dallas and Cincinnati. Rockfish was founded in 2006 by Kenny Tomlin and employed about 150 at the time of its acquisition.
It provides digital ad agency services, retail innovations, mobile services and enterprise solutions.
In March of 2011, Rockfish launched a venture-capital wing of its operations, Rockfish Brand Ventures. In August of last year, Inc. magazine ranked Rockfish at No. 774 on its list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America, tops for Arkansas companies and 83rd in the advertising and marketing industry. It was the second straight year Rockfish has received such recognition.
According to Inc., Rockfish had three-year growth of 406 percent and 2007 revenue of $14.1 million. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Cisco, Procter & Gamble, United Health, EA Sports and Tyson Foods Inc.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Even With Frequent Flier Miles, Jeff Standridge Feels at Home with Acxiom 3 days ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 12 months ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 21 hours ago
- Dustin McDaniel Seeks to Uphold Verdict in Johnson & Johnson Case 2 days ago