Rockfish Interactive is a digital media services provider founded in Rogers.
In August of 2011, Rockfish was bought by WPP Digital, a subsidiary of international communications group WPP, a publicly traded firm. It maintains locations in Rogers, Little Rock, Dallas and Cincinnati. Rockfish was founded in 2006 by Kenny Tomlin and employed about 150 at the time of its acquisition.
It provides digital ad agency services, retail innovations, mobile services and enterprise solutions.
In March of 2011, Rockfish launched a venture-capital wing of its operations, Rockfish Brand Ventures. In August of last year, Inc. magazine ranked Rockfish at No. 774 on its list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America, tops for Arkansas companies and 83rd in the advertising and marketing industry. It was the second straight year Rockfish has received such recognition.
According to Inc., Rockfish had three-year growth of 406 percent and 2007 revenue of $14.1 million. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Cisco, Procter & Gamble, United Health, EA Sports and Tyson Foods Inc.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 4 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago