Rockfish Interactive is a digital media services provider founded in Rogers.
In August of 2011, Rockfish was bought by WPP Digital, a subsidiary of international communications group WPP, a publicly traded firm. It maintains locations in Rogers, Little Rock, Dallas and Cincinnati. Rockfish was founded in 2006 by Kenny Tomlin and employed about 150 at the time of its acquisition.
It provides digital ad agency services, retail innovations, mobile services and enterprise solutions.
In March of 2011, Rockfish launched a venture-capital wing of its operations, Rockfish Brand Ventures. In August of last year, Inc. magazine ranked Rockfish at No. 774 on its list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America, tops for Arkansas companies and 83rd in the advertising and marketing industry. It was the second straight year Rockfish has received such recognition.
According to Inc., Rockfish had three-year growth of 406 percent and 2007 revenue of $14.1 million. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Cisco, Procter & Gamble, United Health, EA Sports and Tyson Foods Inc.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Third Walnut Ridge Defendant Gets Shorter Sentence, Co-Conspirators May Benefit 12 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Contributes to Statewide Deposit Growth 18 hours ago
- Stocks Say 'Nevermind'; Reverse Recent Losses as Banks Jump 12 hours ago
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 1 day ago
- Group Asks State Supreme Court to Dismiss Challenge to Liability Proposal 12 hours ago