Founded in Little Rock in 1995, Aristotle is an Internet and interactive multimedia production, design and consulting firm.
Its services include social media services, mobile technology and marketing, website design and development, web hosting, online marketing and advertising, content development and search optimization, consulting and reporting, identity branding and advertising agency services, as well as video, audio and photography.
Aristotle has expanded its services over the years to meet its clients' diverse needs. Its portfolio has included the following clients: Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism, Arkansas Arts Center, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Atlantic City, N.J., the city of Little Rock, the Long Island (N.Y.) Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Hot Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Kentucky Department of Travel, Crews & Associates, Stephens Inc., Simmons First Bank, Bank of the Ozarks, Ranger Boats, ARKSYS, Murphy USA, Riceland Foods, Arkansas Farm Bureau, Baptist Health, Arkansas Children's Hospital, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and the University of Central Arkansas.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 13 hours ago
- Evaluating New Minimum Wage's Effects (Michael Pakko Commentary) 2 days ago
- Faulkner County's Sallis Ranch Gives Sanctuary to Horses in Need 2 days ago