Founded in Little Rock in 1995, Aristotle is an Internet and interactive multimedia production, design and consulting firm.
Its services include social media services, mobile technology and marketing, website design and development, web hosting, online marketing and advertising, content development and search optimization, consulting and reporting, identity branding and advertising agency services, as well as video, audio and photography.
Aristotle has expanded its services over the years to meet its clients' diverse needs. Its portfolio has included the following clients: Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism, Arkansas Arts Center, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Atlantic City, N.J., the city of Little Rock, the Long Island (N.Y.) Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Hot Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Kentucky Department of Travel, Crews & Associates, Stephens Inc., Simmons First Bank, Bank of the Ozarks, Ranger Boats, ARKSYS, Murphy USA, Riceland Foods, Arkansas Farm Bureau, Baptist Health, Arkansas Children's Hospital, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and the University of Central Arkansas.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 2 days ago
- Update: Little Rock Clinic, Pharmacy Raided in Prescription Drug Crackdown 2 days ago
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 15 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 18 hours ago
- Kohl's Store Rings Up $9 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 4 days ago