Founded in Little Rock in 1995, Aristotle is an Internet and interactive multimedia production, design and consulting firm.
Its services include social media services, mobile technology and marketing, website design and development, web hosting, online marketing and advertising, content development and search optimization, consulting and reporting, identity branding and advertising agency services, as well as video, audio and photography.
Aristotle has expanded its services over the years to meet its clients' diverse needs. Its portfolio has included the following clients: Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism, Arkansas Arts Center, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Atlantic City, N.J., the city of Little Rock, the Long Island (N.Y.) Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Hot Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Kentucky Department of Travel, Crews & Associates, Stephens Inc., Simmons First Bank, Bank of the Ozarks, Ranger Boats, ARKSYS, Murphy USA, Riceland Foods, Arkansas Farm Bureau, Baptist Health, Arkansas Children's Hospital, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and the University of Central Arkansas.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 1 day ago
- Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Have Task Force Find Reforms 2 days ago
- Sherwood Walgreens Sells For $3.3 Million (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Little Rock Port Authority Adopts Sustainability Resolution 2 days ago
- 16 Lawmakers, Surgeon General to Staff Medicaid Task Force 2 days ago