Founded in Little Rock in 1995, Aristotle is an Internet and interactive multimedia production, design and consulting firm.
Its services include social media services, mobile technology and marketing, website design and development, web hosting, online marketing and advertising, content development and search optimization, consulting and reporting, identity branding and advertising agency services, as well as video, audio and photography.
Aristotle has expanded its services over the years to meet its clients' diverse needs. Its portfolio has included the following clients: Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism, Arkansas Arts Center, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Atlantic City, N.J., the city of Little Rock, the Long Island (N.Y.) Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Hot Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Kentucky Department of Travel, Crews & Associates, Stephens Inc., Simmons First Bank, Bank of the Ozarks, Ranger Boats, ARKSYS, Murphy USA, Riceland Foods, Arkansas Farm Bureau, Baptist Health, Arkansas Children's Hospital, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and the University of Central Arkansas.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 1 day ago
- Oreos, Apple and Core Knowledge (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 4 days ago
- Windstream Reports $232M 1Q Loss on Impairment Charge 7 hours ago
- Hot Springs Tourism Chief Steve Arrison Offers His Conventional Wisdom 4 days ago
- AEDC Opens Bids for Advertising Contracts 1 day ago