P.A.M. Transportation Services Inc.
Founded in 1980 and incorporated in 1986, P.A.M. Transportation Services Inc. of Tontitown is a transportation holding company providing nationwide dry van truckload, expedited truckload, intermodal, and logistics services to the manufacturing, retail, and automotive industries.
The company provides direct service into the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec, and through marketing agreements, serves Mexico via border crossings in Laredo and El Paso, Texas.
P.A.M.’s CEO is Daniel Cushman, who succeeded long-time CEO Robert Weaver in 2009 after a disastrous 2008 that saw the company lose $18.7 million and its stock price fall to $7 per share.
Since Cushman has taken over, the company has focused on consolidating operating entities and diversifying revenue streams. The turnaround continues. For the fourth quarter of 2011, the company reported net income of $133,037, an improvement from a $1.1 million net loss during the same quarter last year.
But for the year, the company's loss widened to $2.9 million from the $654,728 loss it reported for 2010.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 2 days ago
- What We've Got Here (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Fred Poe, Founder of Poe Travel, Dies 15 hours ago
- BNSF Logistics Completes Springdale Facility 14 hours ago
- Plenty of Artists Expected in Bentonville's New Foxhole 2 days ago