P.A.M. Transportation Services Inc.
Founded in 1980 and incorporated in 1986, P.A.M. Transportation Services Inc. of Tontitown is a transportation holding company providing nationwide dry van truckload, expedited truckload, intermodal, and logistics services to the manufacturing, retail, and automotive industries.
The company provides direct service into the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec, and through marketing agreements, serves Mexico via border crossings in Laredo and El Paso, Texas.
P.A.M.’s CEO is Daniel Cushman, who succeeded long-time CEO Robert Weaver in 2009 after a disastrous 2008 that saw the company lose $18.7 million and its stock price fall to $7 per share.
Since Cushman has taken over, the company has focused on consolidating operating entities and diversifying revenue streams. The turnaround continues. For the fourth quarter of 2011, the company reported net income of $133,037, an improvement from a $1.1 million net loss during the same quarter last year.
But for the year, the company's loss widened to $2.9 million from the $654,728 loss it reported for 2010.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Relyance, Citizens Banks Plan Hot Springs Branches 2 days ago
- Are 401(k) Costs Fair? Firms Can Analyze Fees 2 days ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 2 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Posts Record 4Q, Yearly Net Income 20 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Awards TheatreSquared $12.5M 15 hours ago