Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc.
Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc. of Little Rock is the state’s largest architectural firm. At more than 125 years old, the company has made an indelible mark on Arkansas.
Recent projects include Arkansas Children’s Hospital, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, St. Vincent West, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock George W. Donaghey Engineering and Information Technology Building, Vilseck Memorial Clinic in Germany, Croughton Medical Clinic in the United Kingdom and Arkansas Urology.
Cromwell designed the first LEED-certified building in Arkansas: the $5.3 million 35,000-square-foot University of Arkansas Innovation Center at Fayetteville. The company has been involved with other notable green buildings including Heifer International headquarters and William J. Clinton Presidential Center.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 1 day ago
- Independent Citizens Commission Would More Than Double Legislators' Pay 4 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 1 day ago
- Optometric Association Backs UCA's Optometry School Plans 1 day ago