Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc.
Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc. of Little Rock is the state’s largest architectural firm. At more than 125 years old, the company has made an indelible mark on Arkansas.
Recent projects include Arkansas Children’s Hospital, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, St. Vincent West, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock George W. Donaghey Engineering and Information Technology Building, Vilseck Memorial Clinic in Germany, Croughton Medical Clinic in the United Kingdom and Arkansas Urology.
Cromwell designed the first LEED-certified building in Arkansas: the $5.3 million 35,000-square-foot University of Arkansas Innovation Center at Fayetteville. The company has been involved with other notable green buildings including Heifer International headquarters and William J. Clinton Presidential Center.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 2 days ago
- London Doctor Gareth Morgan to Lead UAMS Myeloma Institute 12 hours ago
- Central Arkansas Medical Centers Collaborate, Compete in Tight Health Care Market 2 days ago
- $42.6 Million Transaction Visits Foothills Apartments (Real Deals) 2 days ago