Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc.
Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc. of Little Rock is the state’s largest architectural firm. At more than 125 years old, the company has made an indelible mark on Arkansas.
Recent projects include Arkansas Children’s Hospital, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, St. Vincent West, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock George W. Donaghey Engineering and Information Technology Building, Vilseck Memorial Clinic in Germany, Croughton Medical Clinic in the United Kingdom and Arkansas Urology.
Cromwell designed the first LEED-certified building in Arkansas: the $5.3 million 35,000-square-foot University of Arkansas Innovation Center at Fayetteville. The company has been involved with other notable green buildings including Heifer International headquarters and William J. Clinton Presidential Center.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Little Rock Doctor Robert Barrow Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison 1 day ago
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 3 days ago
- Maria Markham Recommended as New Director of Department of Higher Education 7 hours ago
- Online Banking Rises in Use, but Arkansas Branches Remain Important 3 days ago
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 3 days ago