Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc.
Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc. of Little Rock is the state’s largest architectural firm. At more than 125 years old, the company has made an indelible mark on Arkansas.
Recent projects include Arkansas Children’s Hospital, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, St. Vincent West, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock George W. Donaghey Engineering and Information Technology Building, Vilseck Memorial Clinic in Germany, Croughton Medical Clinic in the United Kingdom and Arkansas Urology.
Cromwell designed the first LEED-certified building in Arkansas: the $5.3 million 35,000-square-foot University of Arkansas Innovation Center at Fayetteville. The company has been involved with other notable green buildings including Heifer International headquarters and William J. Clinton Presidential Center.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 1 day ago
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 4 hours ago
- 'Razorback Nation' Anchor Resigns After Mixing Medication and Alcohol 3 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 1 day ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 24 hours ago