Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc.
Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc. of Little Rock is the state’s largest architectural firm. At more than 125 years old, the company has made an indelible mark on Arkansas.
Recent projects include Arkansas Children’s Hospital, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, St. Vincent West, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock George W. Donaghey Engineering and Information Technology Building, Vilseck Memorial Clinic in Germany, Croughton Medical Clinic in the United Kingdom and Arkansas Urology.
Cromwell designed the first LEED-certified building in Arkansas: the $5.3 million 35,000-square-foot University of Arkansas Innovation Center at Fayetteville. The company has been involved with other notable green buildings including Heifer International headquarters and William J. Clinton Presidential Center.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 1 year ago
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 11 hours ago
- Update: AP Withdraws Story About Leslie Rutledge Letter 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Builder Files Lawsuit Over $3 Million Rockefeller Log House 2 years ago