Crews & Associates
Crews & Associates is an investment banking firm headquartered in Little Rock. It ranks third on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest broker dealers with 148 licensed agents and a net worth of $36.17 million.
Founded in 1979 and a spinoff of First Security Bank, Crews & Associates has grown to encompass offices in eight states through the South and East. Outside Little Rock, Crews maintains offices in Maumelle, Cabot, Conway, Fayetteville, Clarksville, Heber Springs, Mountain View, Searcy, Springdale, Baton Rouge, La., Birmingham, Ala., Montgomery, Ala., Branson, Mo., Natchez, Miss., Ridgeland, Miss., Bryan, Texas, Charleston, W. Va., Columbia, Md., Dallas, Texas, Memphis, Tenn., Morgantown, W. Va. and Sullivan, Mo.
Its areas of specialty are:
• Municipal Securities
• Private Placements
• Mortgage-Backed Securities
• Certificates of Deposit
• Preferred Stocks
• Corporate Bonds
• U.S. Treasury & Federal Agency Issues
• Lease Finance
Crews & Associates participates in underwriting transactions, municipal leases and private placement transactions for a variety of issuers nationwide. It finances commercial and industrial development, government/infrasctructure, water and sewer, education, health care, housing, correctional facilities, retirement facilities, airports, equipment purchasing, parks and recreation and streets and drainage.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- US Regulators: Still Heavy Risk in Big Bank Loans 1 day ago
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 6 days ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 2 days ago
- More Time Given for Medical Marijuana Petitions 2 days ago
- North Little Rock Apartment Land Draws $2.8M Sale (Real Deals) 6 days ago