Crews & Associates
Crews & Associates is an investment banking firm headquartered in Little Rock. It ranks third on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest broker dealers with 148 licensed agents and a net worth of $36.17 million.
Founded in 1979 and a spinoff of First Security Bank, Crews & Associates has grown to encompass offices in eight states through the South and East. Outside Little Rock, Crews maintains offices in Maumelle, Cabot, Conway, Fayetteville, Clarksville, Heber Springs, Mountain View, Searcy, Springdale, Baton Rouge, La., Birmingham, Ala., Montgomery, Ala., Branson, Mo., Natchez, Miss., Ridgeland, Miss., Bryan, Texas, Charleston, W. Va., Columbia, Md., Dallas, Texas, Memphis, Tenn., Morgantown, W. Va. and Sullivan, Mo.
Its areas of specialty are:
• Municipal Securities
• Private Placements
• Mortgage-Backed Securities
• Certificates of Deposit
• Preferred Stocks
• Corporate Bonds
• U.S. Treasury & Federal Agency Issues
• Lease Finance
Crews & Associates participates in underwriting transactions, municipal leases and private placement transactions for a variety of issuers nationwide. It finances commercial and industrial development, government/infrasctructure, water and sewer, education, health care, housing, correctional facilities, retirement facilities, airports, equipment purchasing, parks and recreation and streets and drainage.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Zombies Beware: Pine Bluff Is Rising 2 days ago
- Homer's Restaurant Family Feud Heats Up 2 days ago
- Home BancShares Nabs Florida's Stonegate Bank in $778.4M Deal 1 day ago
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 2 days ago
- Bank of Star City Fined for Flood Insurance Violations 10 hours ago