Crews & Associates
Crews & Associates is an investment banking firm headquartered in Little Rock. It ranks third on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest broker dealers with 148 licensed agents and a net worth of $36.17 million.
Founded in 1979 and a spinoff of First Security Bank, Crews & Associates has grown to encompass offices in eight states through the South and East. Outside Little Rock, Crews maintains offices in Maumelle, Cabot, Conway, Fayetteville, Clarksville, Heber Springs, Mountain View, Searcy, Springdale, Baton Rouge, La., Birmingham, Ala., Montgomery, Ala., Branson, Mo., Natchez, Miss., Ridgeland, Miss., Bryan, Texas, Charleston, W. Va., Columbia, Md., Dallas, Texas, Memphis, Tenn., Morgantown, W. Va. and Sullivan, Mo.
Its areas of specialty are:
• Municipal Securities
• Private Placements
• Mortgage-Backed Securities
• Certificates of Deposit
• Preferred Stocks
• Corporate Bonds
• U.S. Treasury & Federal Agency Issues
• Lease Finance
Crews & Associates participates in underwriting transactions, municipal leases and private placement transactions for a variety of issuers nationwide. It finances commercial and industrial development, government/infrasctructure, water and sewer, education, health care, housing, correctional facilities, retirement facilities, airports, equipment purchasing, parks and recreation and streets and drainage.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Tony Thomas Named CEO of Windstream As Jeff Gardner Steps Down 1 week ago
- The Top 10 Business Stories of 2014 3 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp's Mississippi Acquisition Tops $1M 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago