Crews & Associates
Crews & Associates is an investment banking firm headquartered in Little Rock. It ranks third on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest broker dealers with 148 licensed agents and a net worth of $36.17 million.
Founded in 1979 and a spinoff of First Security Bank, Crews & Associates has grown to encompass offices in eight states through the South and East. Outside Little Rock, Crews maintains offices in Maumelle, Cabot, Conway, Fayetteville, Clarksville, Heber Springs, Mountain View, Searcy, Springdale, Baton Rouge, La., Birmingham, Ala., Montgomery, Ala., Branson, Mo., Natchez, Miss., Ridgeland, Miss., Bryan, Texas, Charleston, W. Va., Columbia, Md., Dallas, Texas, Memphis, Tenn., Morgantown, W. Va. and Sullivan, Mo.
Its areas of specialty are:
• Municipal Securities
• Private Placements
• Mortgage-Backed Securities
• Certificates of Deposit
• Preferred Stocks
• Corporate Bonds
• U.S. Treasury & Federal Agency Issues
• Lease Finance
Crews & Associates participates in underwriting transactions, municipal leases and private placement transactions for a variety of issuers nationwide. It finances commercial and industrial development, government/infrasctructure, water and sewer, education, health care, housing, correctional facilities, retirement facilities, airports, equipment purchasing, parks and recreation and streets and drainage.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 21 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 1 day ago
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 21 hours ago