Foundation Resource Management
Foundation Resource Management of Little Rock was founded in 1992 and has grown to become the state's second-largest money management firm, according to Arkansas Business.
Foundation Resource management had 368 clients as of 2011 and assets under management of just under $2 billion. Its clients include insurance companies, charitable foundations, hospitals, retirement plans and high net-worth individuals.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 2 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 1 day ago
- Patented Protein from Fayetteville Firm Treats Bone and Hair Loss 1 day ago
- Lee Rudofsky Hired as State's Solicitor General 24 hours ago
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 1 day ago