Foundation Resource Management
Foundation Resource Management of Little Rock was founded in 1992 and has grown to become the state's second-largest money management firm, according to Arkansas Business.
Foundation Resource management had 368 clients as of 2011 and assets under management of just under $2 billion. Its clients include insurance companies, charitable foundations, hospitals, retirement plans and high net-worth individuals.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Twin Brothers Take on World of George's Inc. 3 days ago
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 1 day ago
- Baptist Health Foundation Cuts Fundraising Goal to $40 Million 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Says He's Working Quickly to Pick New Arkansas Treasurer 6 hours ago
- West Memphis Gets $11M Grant for Port 6 hours ago