Foundation Resource Management
Foundation Resource Management of Little Rock was founded in 1992 and has grown to become the state's second-largest money management firm, according to Arkansas Business.
Foundation Resource management had 368 clients as of 2011 and assets under management of just under $2 billion. Its clients include insurance companies, charitable foundations, hospitals, retirement plans and high net-worth individuals.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 13 hours ago
- Magna IV Founder Gary Middleton Dies 1 day ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 15 hours ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 9 hours ago
- Icon Communications Executive Houser Pleads Guilty to Mail Fraud 1 day ago