Foundation Resource Management
Foundation Resource Management of Little Rock was founded in 1992 and has grown to become the state's second-largest money management firm, according to Arkansas Business.
Foundation Resource management had 368 clients as of 2011 and assets under management of just under $2 billion. Its clients include insurance companies, charitable foundations, hospitals, retirement plans and high net-worth individuals.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Club Fed: Ex-Inmates, Lawyers Describe Reality of Life Behind Bars 4 years ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 7 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 5 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago