Foundation Resource Management
Foundation Resource Management of Little Rock was founded in 1992 and has grown to become the state's second-largest money management firm, according to Arkansas Business.
Foundation Resource management had 368 clients as of 2011 and assets under management of just under $2 billion. Its clients include insurance companies, charitable foundations, hospitals, retirement plans and high net-worth individuals.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Red Roof Inn Sale Tops $2.8 Million (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- Gates Belting Out Success in Siloam Springs 1 week ago
- For RevUnit, the 'Hard' Makes Startup Life 'Great' 2 years ago
- Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas 2 weeks ago
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 7 hours ago