Ashley Co. of North Little Rock is a property management firm with nearly three million square feet in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Benton and Sherwood under management as of 2011.
Properties include Lakewood Village, Indian Hills and Camp Robinson and Oakridge Place shopping centers in North Little Rock.
President and owner Rick Ashley is on the board of directors of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway, a publicly traded bank company. His father was the late J.D. Ashley Sr. of North Little Rock, who died in 2010 and was patriarch of the family’s real-estate development firm.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Moses Tucker Breaks Ground on $5M Apartment Project 8 hours ago
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 2 days ago
- Satanic Temple Sees Arkansas as Possible Monument Location 1 hour ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 7 hours ago
- CNG Stations Continue Expansion in Arkansas 2 days ago