Ashley Co. of North Little Rock is a property management firm with nearly three million square feet in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Benton and Sherwood under management as of 2011.
Properties include Lakewood Village, Indian Hills and Camp Robinson and Oakridge Place shopping centers in North Little Rock.
President and owner Rick Ashley is on the board of directors of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway, a publicly traded bank company. His father was the late J.D. Ashley Sr. of North Little Rock, who died in 2010 and was patriarch of the family’s real-estate development firm.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 15 hours ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 15 hours ago
- Landers Auto Dealership Drives $22.1M Toyota Sale (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Argenta Community Development Corp. Weighs Its Future 15 hours ago
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 15 hours ago