Ashley Co. of North Little Rock is a property management firm with nearly three million square feet in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Benton and Sherwood under management as of 2011.
Properties include Lakewood Village, Indian Hills and Camp Robinson and Oakridge Place shopping centers in North Little Rock.
President and owner Rick Ashley is on the board of directors of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway, a publicly traded bank company. His father was the late J.D. Ashley Sr. of North Little Rock, who died in 2010 and was patriarch of the family’s real-estate development firm.
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Episcopal Collegiate Names New Head of School 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash 1 day ago
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital 7 hours ago