Ashley Co. of North Little Rock is a property management firm with nearly three million square feet in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Benton and Sherwood under management as of 2011.
Properties include Lakewood Village, Indian Hills and Camp Robinson and Oakridge Place shopping centers in North Little Rock.
President and owner Rick Ashley is on the board of directors of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway, a publicly traded bank company. His father was the late J.D. Ashley Sr. of North Little Rock, who died in 2010 and was patriarch of the family’s real-estate development firm.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 15 hours ago
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 18 hours ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 20 hours ago
- Arkansas Farmers Face New Challenges with Climate Change 1 year ago