Ashley Co. of North Little Rock is a property management firm with nearly three million square feet in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Benton and Sherwood under management as of 2011.
Properties include Lakewood Village, Indian Hills and Camp Robinson and Oakridge Place shopping centers in North Little Rock.
President and owner Rick Ashley is on the board of directors of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway, a publicly traded bank company. His father was the late J.D. Ashley Sr. of North Little Rock, who died in 2010 and was patriarch of the family’s real-estate development firm.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 1 day ago
- Don Soderquist, Former Wal-Mart COO, Dies at 82 1 day ago
- Foreclosure Hearing Delayed Amid Possible Main Street Lofts Sale 1 day ago
- Hugg & Hall Purchases RPM Services & Rentals of Louisiana 2 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Votes to End Lease at Markham Street 1 week ago