Ashley Co. of North Little Rock is a property management firm with nearly three million square feet in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Benton and Sherwood under management as of 2011.
Properties include Lakewood Village, Indian Hills and Camp Robinson and Oakridge Place shopping centers in North Little Rock.
President and owner Rick Ashley is on the board of directors of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway, a publicly traded bank company. His father was the late J.D. Ashley Sr. of North Little Rock, who died in 2010 and was patriarch of the family’s real-estate development firm.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 day ago
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 1 day ago