Ashley Co. of North Little Rock is a property management firm with nearly three million square feet in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Benton and Sherwood under management as of 2011.
Properties include Lakewood Village, Indian Hills and Camp Robinson and Oakridge Place shopping centers in North Little Rock.
President and owner Rick Ashley is on the board of directors of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway, a publicly traded bank company. His father was the late J.D. Ashley Sr. of North Little Rock, who died in 2010 and was patriarch of the family’s real-estate development firm.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- French Hill Criticized in GOP Debate Over Donation 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Debate Might Not Change Arkansas Senate Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 hours ago