Doyle Rogers Company
Doyle Rogers Company is a private commercial and investment real estate development firm established more than a half-century ago, with offices in both Little Rock and Batesville. The firm has focused on developing and investing in commercial real estate assets located throughout the United States.
Doyle Rogers Company has developed, invested in and managed various types of projects, including retail centers, hotel and resort property, office buildings, downtown re-development, and ski resort property, totaling in the millions of square feet.
In Little Rock alone, Doyle Rogers Company has been involved with such assets as its flagship Stephens Building, Metropolitan Tower, the Peabody Hotel, the Mann on Main, and the Statehouse Convention Center, as well as an extensive retail portfolio.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 4 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 7 hours ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 10 hours ago
- Dominik Mjartan Promoted at Southern Bancorp 7 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 3 days ago