Doyle Rogers Company
Doyle Rogers Company is a private commercial and investment real estate development firm established more than a half-century ago, with offices in both Little Rock and Batesville. The firm has focused on developing and investing in commercial real estate assets located throughout the United States.
Doyle Rogers Company has developed, invested in and managed various types of projects, including retail centers, hotel and resort property, office buildings, downtown re-development, and ski resort property, totaling in the millions of square feet.
In Little Rock alone, Doyle Rogers Company has been involved with such assets as its flagship Stephens Building, Metropolitan Tower, the Peabody Hotel, the Mann on Main, and the Statehouse Convention Center, as well as an extensive retail portfolio.
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Legal Action Over Welspun Fire Heats Up 7 months ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 3 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 5 months ago
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 1 day ago
- Arkansas Insurance Marketplace Premiums to Drop 1 day ago