Doyle Rogers Company
Doyle Rogers Company is a private commercial and investment real estate development firm established more than a half-century ago, with offices in both Little Rock and Batesville. The firm has focused on developing and investing in commercial real estate assets located throughout the United States.
Doyle Rogers Company has developed, invested in and managed various types of projects, including retail centers, hotel and resort property, office buildings, downtown re-development, and ski resort property, totaling in the millions of square feet.
In Little Rock alone, Doyle Rogers Company has been involved with such assets as its flagship Stephens Building, Metropolitan Tower, the Peabody Hotel, the Mann on Main, and the Statehouse Convention Center, as well as an extensive retail portfolio.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- ABC Director Bud Roberts, Two Others Resign 19 hours ago
- Springdale's Multi-Craft Contractors Stays Flexible, Diverse 4 days ago
- Plans to Open The Barn Mercantile in River Market Announced 20 hours ago
- Aromatique Founder Patti Upton Dies At 79 1 day ago
- Jonesboro Area? It Conveys Everything 4 days ago