Doyle Rogers Company
Doyle Rogers Company is a private commercial and investment real estate development firm established more than a half-century ago, with offices in both Little Rock and Batesville. The firm has focused on developing and investing in commercial real estate assets located throughout the United States.
Doyle Rogers Company has developed, invested in and managed various types of projects, including retail centers, hotel and resort property, office buildings, downtown re-development, and ski resort property, totaling in the millions of square feet.
In Little Rock alone, Doyle Rogers Company has been involved with such assets as its flagship Stephens Building, Metropolitan Tower, the Peabody Hotel, the Mann on Main, and the Statehouse Convention Center, as well as an extensive retail portfolio.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 6 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 23 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- Federal Disaster Declarations Made for 10 Counties 22 hours ago