Doyle Rogers Company
Doyle Rogers Company is a private commercial and investment real estate development firm established more than a half-century ago, with offices in both Little Rock and Batesville. The firm has focused on developing and investing in commercial real estate assets located throughout the United States.
Doyle Rogers Company has developed, invested in and managed various types of projects, including retail centers, hotel and resort property, office buildings, downtown re-development, and ski resort property, totaling in the millions of square feet.
In Little Rock alone, Doyle Rogers Company has been involved with such assets as its flagship Stephens Building, Metropolitan Tower, the Peabody Hotel, the Mann on Main, and the Statehouse Convention Center, as well as an extensive retail portfolio.
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 1 day ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 4 days ago
- CJRW Appoints Four to New Roles 12 hours ago
- Salmon Cos. No. 3 On List of Top USPS Contractors 13 hours ago