Delta Trust Investments
Delta Trust Investments, based in Little Rock, is the state's 14th largest broker dealer according to the 2012 Arkansas Business Book of Lists.
The investment arm of Delta Bank & Trust, the firm had 13 registered agents in 2011 and net income of $1.68 million. It has locations in Little Rock, Bella Vista, Fayetteville and North Little Rock.
Delta Trust Investments focuses on the following areas:
• Advisory services
• Financial planning
• Investment banking
• Investment products
• Philanthropic solutions focusing on non-profit organizations
• Policy and regulatory information
• Endowment Asset Management
• Planned Giving Analysis
• Investment Policy Statement
• Gifting Policies
• CGA Programs
• Assistance with Tangible Personal Property Gifting
• Income Scholarship Programs
• Retirement Plans for 501(c)(3)
• Trust Administration
• Administration of Gifts and Donations
• Real Estate/Mortgage Advice
• Estate Planning Assistance
Delta Trust Investment assignments include a $9.3 million equity raise for the purchase of a commercial mixed use development in Rogers and being named banker on a pre-IPO $10 million equity private placement for a Chicago-based international farmland acquisition company.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 2 days ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 4 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago