Forest Hill Capital
Forest Hill Capital is a financial investment advisory firm headquartered in Little Rock. The firm manages six accounts totaling an estimated $460,469,816 of assets under management including $104 million in private funds.
Despite the relatively small number of clients, Arkansas Business ranks Forest Hill Capital as the No. 5 money management firm in the state for 2012.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 5 hours ago
- Jonesboro Developer Bruce Burrow's Pyrrhic Victory 22 hours ago
- #HB1228 Advances to House, Could Come Up Tuesday 11 hours ago
- Return on Equity: Top 14 Performers Dot Arkansas 22 hours ago
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 1 day ago