Forest Hill Capital
Forest Hill Capital is a financial investment advisory firm headquartered in Little Rock. The firm manages six accounts totaling an estimated $460,469,816 of assets under management including $104 million in private funds.
Despite the relatively small number of clients, Arkansas Business ranks Forest Hill Capital as the No. 5 money management firm in the state for 2012.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 6 hours ago
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- IA Client Firm SEAS Education not Typical 'Startup' 6 hours ago
- One Bank Makes Claim on Branch Property Titled to Scooter Stuart Partnership 6 hours ago