Forest Hill Capital
Forest Hill Capital is a financial investment advisory firm headquartered in Little Rock. The firm manages six accounts totaling an estimated $460,469,816 of assets under management including $104 million in private funds.
Despite the relatively small number of clients, Arkansas Business ranks Forest Hill Capital as the No. 5 money management firm in the state for 2012.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mack, Donna McLarty Launch Global Fellows Program 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago