Forest Hill Capital
Forest Hill Capital is a financial investment advisory firm headquartered in Little Rock. The firm manages six accounts totaling an estimated $460,469,816 of assets under management including $104 million in private funds.
Despite the relatively small number of clients, Arkansas Business ranks Forest Hill Capital as the No. 5 money management firm in the state for 2012.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Allegiance Health Faces Lawsuits, Tax Liens 17 hours ago
- Hilton Garden Inn To Keep Reservation in Little Rock 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Releases Strategic Plan For Growth 17 hours ago
- NLR Warehouse Draws $2.9 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Report Shows Northwest Arkansas Competing Well With Bigger Cities 3 days ago