Forest Hill Capital
Forest Hill Capital is a financial investment advisory firm headquartered in Little Rock. The firm manages six accounts totaling an estimated $460,469,816 of assets under management including $104 million in private funds.
Despite the relatively small number of clients, Arkansas Business ranks Forest Hill Capital as the No. 5 money management firm in the state for 2012.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Central Arkansas Medical Centers Collaborate, Compete in Tight Health Care Market 3 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 hours ago
- Slim Chickens' Goal: By 2025, 600 Outlets 3 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Debate Might Not Change Arkansas Senate Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 10 hours ago