Forest Hill Capital
Forest Hill Capital is a financial investment advisory firm headquartered in Little Rock. The firm manages six accounts totaling an estimated $460,469,816 of assets under management including $104 million in private funds.
Despite the relatively small number of clients, Arkansas Business ranks Forest Hill Capital as the No. 5 money management firm in the state for 2012.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 10 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 8 hours ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 2 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 1 day ago