Stephens Insurance is an arm of Stephens Inc., Little Rock's well known investment banking firm.
An independent agency, Stephens Insurance is affiliated with several national networks and associations including the M Group, United Benefit Advisors and the Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers.
Stephens Insurance maintains offices in Little Rock; Fayetteville; Austin and Dallas, Texas; Ridgeland, Miss. (suburban Jackson), and Texarkana.
Stephens' business insurance products cover the following areas:
- Commercial property and casualty insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Group benefits
- Voluntary employee benefits
- Pharmacy benefit consulting
- Bank-owned life insurance
- Corporate-owned life insurance
- Executive strategies
- Specialty lines
Its personal and family insurance products cover:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Home and Property Coverage
- Auto, Boat and Recreational Vehicle Coverage
- Personal Liability Umbrella Coverage
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart