BancorpSouth Insurance Services
BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc., a division of BancorpSouth Bank of Tupelo, Miss., with more than $13 billion in assets.
BancorpSouth Insurance employs more than 500 insurance and risk management agents, and is ranked as one of the nation's largest insurance brokers by Business Insurance magazine. It is made up of regional agencies including Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in Little Rock, which it acquired in 2003. The Ramsey subsidiary firm maintains its own name and office in Little Rock
BancorpSouth Insurance has offices in Arkansas: Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro; Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri and Illinois.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 8 hours ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago