BancorpSouth Insurance Services
BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc., a division of BancorpSouth Bank of Tupelo, Miss., with more than $13 billion in assets.
BancorpSouth Insurance employs more than 500 insurance and risk management agents, and is ranked as one of the nation's largest insurance brokers by Business Insurance magazine. It is made up of regional agencies including Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in Little Rock, which it acquired in 2003. The Ramsey subsidiary firm maintains its own name and office in Little Rock
BancorpSouth Insurance has offices in Arkansas: Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro; Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri and Illinois.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 15 hours ago
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 2 days ago
- Donald Bobbitt Wants Karla Hughes as UAM Chancellor 14 hours ago
- Hospitalist Jobs Growing in Popularity 5 days ago