BancorpSouth Insurance Services
BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc., a division of BancorpSouth Bank of Tupelo, Miss., with more than $13 billion in assets.
BancorpSouth Insurance employs more than 500 insurance and risk management agents, and is ranked as one of the nation's largest insurance brokers by Business Insurance magazine. It is made up of regional agencies including Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in Little Rock, which it acquired in 2003. The Ramsey subsidiary firm maintains its own name and office in Little Rock
BancorpSouth Insurance has offices in Arkansas: Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro; Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri and Illinois.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Bentonville Urbanites Pick Pocket Community 1 week ago
- Arkansas Up for Grabs After Huckabee Exit (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 13 hours ago
- Tim Griffin to Lead Review of DHS 2 months ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 4 days ago