BancorpSouth Insurance Services
BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc., a division of BancorpSouth Bank of Tupelo, Miss., with more than $13 billion in assets.
BancorpSouth Insurance employs more than 500 insurance and risk management agents, and is ranked as one of the nation's largest insurance brokers by Business Insurance magazine. It is made up of regional agencies including Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in Little Rock, which it acquired in 2003. The Ramsey subsidiary firm maintains its own name and office in Little Rock
BancorpSouth Insurance has offices in Arkansas: Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro; Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri and Illinois.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 9 hours ago
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 2 days ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 2 days ago
- Latin Dance Club To Take Lead on Juanita's River Market Space 2 days ago
- Community First Bancshares Price Tag Rises to $77M In Equity Deal 2 days ago