BancorpSouth Insurance Services
BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc., a division of BancorpSouth Bank of Tupelo, Miss., with more than $13 billion in assets.
BancorpSouth Insurance employs more than 500 insurance and risk management agents, and is ranked as one of the nation's largest insurance brokers by Business Insurance magazine. It is made up of regional agencies including Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in Little Rock, which it acquired in 2003. The Ramsey subsidiary firm maintains its own name and office in Little Rock
BancorpSouth Insurance has offices in Arkansas: Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro; Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri and Illinois.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 22 hours ago
- Ex-Hospital Execs Get Prison, Must Pay $6M in Restitution 1 day ago
- Acxiom Building Hosts $25 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- Texas Roadhouse Sets Stakes Deep in the Heart of Benton 22 hours ago
- Fayetteville's Old Post Office On the Market 22 hours ago