Today's Stock Snapshot (BRO)
- 29.47 +0.09
Brown & Brown of Arkansas Inc.
Brown & Brown of Arkansas is a subsidiary of the national, independent insurance broker Brown & Brown Insurance of Daytona Beach, Fla., with offices all over the country and in England.
Brown & Brown's Arkansas locations are found in Little Rock, Springdale and Russellville. Worldwide, Brown & Brown employs more than 5,500 and its 2011 revenue exceeded $1 billion.
Consistently ranked by Forbes and other publications as one the best brokers in the business, Brown & Brown offers a full range of insurance products and services including general insurance, insurance programs and reinsurance.
Its commercial and personal general insurance offerings include property and casualty, employee benefits, trade credit, bonds, marine insurance, family insurance, risk management and financial services. Its insurance programs include commercial, professional and special programs.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock 1 day ago