Today's Stock Snapshot (BRO)
- 31.10 -0.10
Brown & Brown of Arkansas Inc.
Brown & Brown of Arkansas is a subsidiary of the national, independent insurance broker Brown & Brown Insurance of Daytona Beach, Fla., with offices all over the country and in England.
Brown & Brown's Arkansas locations are found in Little Rock, Springdale and Russellville. Worldwide, Brown & Brown employs more than 5,500 and its 2011 revenue exceeded $1 billion.
Consistently ranked by Forbes and other publications as one the best brokers in the business, Brown & Brown offers a full range of insurance products and services including general insurance, insurance programs and reinsurance.
Its commercial and personal general insurance offerings include property and casualty, employee benefits, trade credit, bonds, marine insurance, family insurance, risk management and financial services. Its insurance programs include commercial, professional and special programs.
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 2 days ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 2 days ago
- City Leads the Way in Lake Village's Main Street Rebirth (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Fewer than 5,000) 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago