Today's Stock Snapshot (BRO)
- 31.22 +0.24
Brown & Brown of Arkansas Inc.
Brown & Brown of Arkansas is a subsidiary of the national, independent insurance broker Brown & Brown Insurance of Daytona Beach, Fla., with offices all over the country and in England.
Brown & Brown's Arkansas locations are found in Little Rock, Springdale and Russellville. Worldwide, Brown & Brown employs more than 5,500 and its 2011 revenue exceeded $1 billion.
Consistently ranked by Forbes and other publications as one the best brokers in the business, Brown & Brown offers a full range of insurance products and services including general insurance, insurance programs and reinsurance.
Its commercial and personal general insurance offerings include property and casualty, employee benefits, trade credit, bonds, marine insurance, family insurance, risk management and financial services. Its insurance programs include commercial, professional and special programs.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 10 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 10 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 10 hours ago
- Arvest Completes Purchase of National Bank of Arkansas 3 hours ago