Today's Stock Snapshot (BRO)
- 32.06 +0.51
Brown & Brown of Arkansas Inc.
Brown & Brown of Arkansas is a subsidiary of the national, independent insurance broker Brown & Brown Insurance of Daytona Beach, Fla., with offices all over the country and in England.
Brown & Brown's Arkansas locations are found in Little Rock, Springdale and Russellville. Worldwide, Brown & Brown employs more than 5,500 and its 2011 revenue exceeded $1 billion.
Consistently ranked by Forbes and other publications as one the best brokers in the business, Brown & Brown offers a full range of insurance products and services including general insurance, insurance programs and reinsurance.
Its commercial and personal general insurance offerings include property and casualty, employee benefits, trade credit, bonds, marine insurance, family insurance, risk management and financial services. Its insurance programs include commercial, professional and special programs.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 6 hours ago
- Baptist Health Struck With Buyer's Remorse Over WLR School Deal 6 hours ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 6 hours ago