Brown & Brown of Arkansas Inc.
Brown & Brown of Arkansas is a subsidiary of the national, independent insurance broker Brown & Brown Insurance of Daytona Beach, Fla., with offices all over the country and in England.
Brown & Brown's Arkansas locations are found in Little Rock, Springdale and Russellville. Worldwide, Brown & Brown employs more than 5,500 and its 2011 revenue exceeded $1 billion.
Consistently ranked by Forbes and other publications as one the best brokers in the business, Brown & Brown offers a full range of insurance products and services including general insurance, insurance programs and reinsurance.
Its commercial and personal general insurance offerings include property and casualty, employee benefits, trade credit, bonds, marine insurance, family insurance, risk management and financial services. Its insurance programs include commercial, professional and special programs.
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 2 days ago
- NRA Backs Expanded Arkansas Campus Guns Proposal 2 days ago
- Searcy Upgrades Infrastructure for Chance at New 'Power Center' for Shopping 6 days ago
- Home BancShares Completes Giant Holdings Inc. Buy 2 days ago
- Contentious Grocery Store Wine Bill Headed to House 2 days ago