Today's Stock Snapshot (BRO)
- 32.43 +0.16
Brown & Brown of Arkansas Inc.
Brown & Brown of Arkansas is a subsidiary of the national, independent insurance broker Brown & Brown Insurance of Daytona Beach, Fla., with offices all over the country and in England.
Brown & Brown's Arkansas locations are found in Little Rock, Springdale and Russellville. Worldwide, Brown & Brown employs more than 5,500 and its 2011 revenue exceeded $1 billion.
Consistently ranked by Forbes and other publications as one the best brokers in the business, Brown & Brown offers a full range of insurance products and services including general insurance, insurance programs and reinsurance.
Its commercial and personal general insurance offerings include property and casualty, employee benefits, trade credit, bonds, marine insurance, family insurance, risk management and financial services. Its insurance programs include commercial, professional and special programs.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 6 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 2 days ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 1 day ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 6 days ago
- Humor Warms Bench in John Rogers Court Case 6 days ago