Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Chapel Ridge Complex Houses $8M Transaction (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 11 hours ago
- Rickenbach To Offer Low Risk Status for No Prison at Wednesday Sentencing 11 hours ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 11 hours ago
- Mary Maestri's Italian Grillroom Closed, But Not Finished 11 hours ago