Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 23 hours ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Salmon Cos. No. 3 On List of Top USPS Contractors 5 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 4 days ago