Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 8 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago