Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 2 days ago
- Hot Springs Tourism Chief Steve Arrison Offers His Conventional Wisdom 4 days ago
- Windstream Reports $232M 1Q Loss on Impairment Charge 15 hours ago
- Oreos, Apple and Core Knowledge (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 4 days ago
- Ron Sherman Sets Guinness World Record for TV Commercials 2 days ago