Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- nGage Labs Cuts 15 Jobs in Little Rock, But Still Open for Business 10 hours ago
- Commission Approves Osteopathic Medical School at Arkansas State 12 hours ago
- Bid to Repeal Arkansas Anti-Discrimination Limits Advances 12 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Shareholders Vote Down Emissions Proposal 1 day ago
- Matt Crafton of Crafton Tull on Why Construction Clients Shouldn't 'Coast' Along 5 days ago