Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 1 day ago
- Update: Judge Sentences Martha Shoffner to 30 Months in Prison 12 hours ago
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 15 hours ago
- At the Martha Shoffner Sentencing, Questions Over 'Benefit,' Jurisdiction 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Officials Again Suspend Medicaid Cancellations 12 hours ago