Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Arkansas House Approves HB1228; Bill Now Heads to Governor 21 hours ago
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 2 days ago
- Hutchinson Vetoes Publicity Rights Bill; Senate Override Fails 20 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson, Bob Ballinger Don't Seek Changes to #HB1228 1 day ago
- Sheriff Confirms Petit Jean Remains Are Those of John Glasgow 3 weeks ago