Capital Business Machines
Capital Business Machines was founded in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, where it remains today.
Over the years, the company evolved from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services. Today, it sells and services printers, both black-and-white and color; fax machines; multi-function copiers, and digital duplicators.
Its services include product maintenance, network support, imaging and print management. Industry partners include Hewlett-Packard, Print Tracker, Kyocera, OKI Print Solutions, Lexmark, Dell, Microsoft, BTA and RISO.
In the fall of 2000, Brett Rogers and his family acquired Capital Business Machines.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Husqvarna to Add Solar Power at Nashville Plant 3 days ago
- Tyson Names George Chappelle Chief Integration Officer 3 days ago
- Coming to You Live from 1 Shackleford Drive 6 hours ago
- Dillard Family Reports Lower Compensation in 2015 1 year ago
- In South Arkansas, Solar Power Is Hot 3 days ago