Sonny Williams Steak Room
Sonny Williams has become an icon of Little Rock's downtown River Market in its decade-long existence, considered Little Rock's premier steak house.
Sonny Williams was the metro's top moneymaker for upscale dining in 2010, according to Arkansas Business, pulling in $1.5 million in revenue.
The restaurant, located in the Museum Building in the heart of the River Market District, serves steaks (filet, ribeye, New York strip and porterhouse) cut from aged Angus beef, fresh seafood, and game -- with a vegetable and choice of garlic herb mashed potatoes, loaded baked potato, potatoes au gratin or wild rice with walnuts -- complimented by a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 15 hours ago
- Magna IV Founder Gary Middleton Dies 1 day ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 11 hours ago
- No Contract, No Conflict: Logic of a Lottery Ad Bid 3 days ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 17 hours ago