Sonny Williams Steak Room
Sonny Williams has become an icon of Little Rock's downtown River Market in its decade-long existence, considered Little Rock's premier steak house.
Sonny Williams was the metro's top moneymaker for upscale dining in 2010, according to Arkansas Business, pulling in $1.5 million in revenue.
The restaurant, located in the Museum Building in the heart of the River Market District, serves steaks (filet, ribeye, New York strip and porterhouse) cut from aged Angus beef, fresh seafood, and game -- with a vegetable and choice of garlic herb mashed potatoes, loaded baked potato, potatoes au gratin or wild rice with walnuts -- complimented by a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 3 days ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 3 days ago
- Facebook Posts Raise Questions For Employers 2 weeks ago
- AIA Merit Awards: SILO AR+D, Marlon Blackwell Architects, Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects 4 months ago