Sonny Williams Steak Room
Sonny Williams has become an icon of Little Rock's downtown River Market in its decade-long existence, considered Little Rock's premier steak house.
Sonny Williams was the metro's top moneymaker for upscale dining in 2010, according to Arkansas Business, pulling in $1.5 million in revenue.
The restaurant, located in the Museum Building in the heart of the River Market District, serves steaks (filet, ribeye, New York strip and porterhouse) cut from aged Angus beef, fresh seafood, and game -- with a vegetable and choice of garlic herb mashed potatoes, loaded baked potato, potatoes au gratin or wild rice with walnuts -- complimented by a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 5 days ago
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Courtyard by Marriott to Open Along Highway 49 in Jonesboro 14 hours ago
- Jeff Amerine: 'Open Innovation' Model Can Work for Entire State 1 day ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 5 days ago