Sonny Williams Steak Room
Sonny Williams has become an icon of Little Rock's downtown River Market in its decade-long existence, considered Little Rock's premier steak house.
Sonny Williams was the metro's top moneymaker for upscale dining in 2010, according to Arkansas Business, pulling in $1.5 million in revenue.
The restaurant, located in the Museum Building in the heart of the River Market District, serves steaks (filet, ribeye, New York strip and porterhouse) cut from aged Angus beef, fresh seafood, and game -- with a vegetable and choice of garlic herb mashed potatoes, loaded baked potato, potatoes au gratin or wild rice with walnuts -- complimented by a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Deltic Timber Names New CEO, Fires CFO 9 hours ago
- Ridout Lumber Sold to Illinois Distributor 19 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Launches New Front in US Price War; Targets Aldi in Grocery Aisle 11 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Board Member Resigns 9 hours ago
- ‘Colorado Craftsman' Project Enters Little Rock Market 19 hours ago