Sonny Williams Steak Room
Sonny Williams has become an icon of Little Rock's downtown River Market in its decade-long existence, considered Little Rock's premier steak house.
Sonny Williams was the metro's top moneymaker for upscale dining in 2010, according to Arkansas Business, pulling in $1.5 million in revenue.
The restaurant, located in the Museum Building in the heart of the River Market District, serves steaks (filet, ribeye, New York strip and porterhouse) cut from aged Angus beef, fresh seafood, and game -- with a vegetable and choice of garlic herb mashed potatoes, loaded baked potato, potatoes au gratin or wild rice with walnuts -- complimented by a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 3 days ago
- Startup Apptegy Aims to Improve School Communication 3 days ago
- Bank of Augusta Adopts New Name: RiverWind 2 days ago
- Arkansas Highway Construction Projects Back On 22 hours ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 21 hours ago