Sonny Williams Steak Room
Sonny Williams has become an icon of Little Rock's downtown River Market in its decade-long existence, considered Little Rock's premier steak house.
Sonny Williams was the metro's top moneymaker for upscale dining in 2010, according to Arkansas Business, pulling in $1.5 million in revenue.
The restaurant, located in the Museum Building in the heart of the River Market District, serves steaks (filet, ribeye, New York strip and porterhouse) cut from aged Angus beef, fresh seafood, and game -- with a vegetable and choice of garlic herb mashed potatoes, loaded baked potato, potatoes au gratin or wild rice with walnuts -- complimented by a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Allegiance Health Faces Lawsuits, Tax Liens 23 hours ago
- Hilton Garden Inn To Keep Reservation in Little Rock 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Releases Strategic Plan For Growth 23 hours ago
- NLR Warehouse Draws $2.9 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 23 hours ago
- Report Shows Northwest Arkansas Competing Well With Bigger Cities 3 days ago