Sonny Williams Steak Room
Sonny Williams has become an icon of Little Rock's downtown River Market in its decade-long existence, considered Little Rock's premier steak house.
Sonny Williams was the metro's top moneymaker for upscale dining in 2010, according to Arkansas Business, pulling in $1.5 million in revenue.
The restaurant, located in the Museum Building in the heart of the River Market District, serves steaks (filet, ribeye, New York strip and porterhouse) cut from aged Angus beef, fresh seafood, and game -- with a vegetable and choice of garlic herb mashed potatoes, loaded baked potato, potatoes au gratin or wild rice with walnuts -- complimented by a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- Acxiom Cites Workforce 'Changes' Amid Layoff Reports
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Fouling a National River Is Bad for Business (Vic Snyder & Ed Bethune Commentary) 7 days ago
- Ben E. Keith Breaks Ground on $70M North Little Rock Center 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals Defers Gay Marriage Cases 4 days ago
- G.E. 'Butch' Rice Elected Chairman of Arkansas Trucking Association 3 days ago