Brave New Restaurant
Owned by Chef Peter Brave, Brave New Restaurant has long been considered one of Little Rock's best overall restaurants, and it remains a favorite for lunch.
Located in an office building in Riverdale but known for its ambience and great views of the Arkansas River and Little Rock skyline from both inside and out, Brave New Restaurant specializes in quality farm-raised shrimp.
But its menu for both lunch and dinner is wide ranging consisting of mostly modern American cuisine, as is its wine list.
Brave New Restaurant was listed as the city's second-most profitable upscale restaurant by Arkansas Business, bringing in 2010 revenue of $1.3 million.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares' 1Q Profit A Record, Up 56 Percent 11 hours ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 11 hours ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 4 days ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 11 hours ago