Brave New Restaurant
Owned by Chef Peter Brave, Brave New Restaurant has long been considered one of Little Rock's best overall restaurants, and it remains a favorite for lunch.
Located in an office building in Riverdale but known for its ambience and great views of the Arkansas River and Little Rock skyline from both inside and out, Brave New Restaurant specializes in quality farm-raised shrimp.
But its menu for both lunch and dinner is wide ranging consisting of mostly modern American cuisine, as is its wine list.
Brave New Restaurant was listed as the city's second-most profitable upscale restaurant by Arkansas Business, bringing in 2010 revenue of $1.3 million.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Lindsey Co. Faces Changing Market as Golf Course Demand Drops 12 months ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 5 days ago
- Epoch Men's Clinic Expanding in Arkansas 1 week ago
- IABC Plans 'New Media' Workshop 1 week ago
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 4 days ago