Brave New Restaurant
Owned by Chef Peter Brave, Brave New Restaurant has long been considered one of Little Rock's best overall restaurants, and it remains a favorite for lunch.
Located in an office building in Riverdale but known for its ambience and great views of the Arkansas River and Little Rock skyline from both inside and out, Brave New Restaurant specializes in quality farm-raised shrimp.
But its menu for both lunch and dinner is wide ranging consisting of mostly modern American cuisine, as is its wine list.
Brave New Restaurant was listed as the city's second-most profitable upscale restaurant by Arkansas Business, bringing in 2010 revenue of $1.3 million.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 10 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 8 hours ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 3 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 1 day ago