Brave New Restaurant
Owned by Chef Peter Brave, Brave New Restaurant has long been considered one of Little Rock's best overall restaurants, and it remains a favorite for lunch.
Located in an office building in Riverdale but known for its ambience and great views of the Arkansas River and Little Rock skyline from both inside and out, Brave New Restaurant specializes in quality farm-raised shrimp.
But its menu for both lunch and dinner is wide ranging consisting of mostly modern American cuisine, as is its wine list.
Brave New Restaurant was listed as the city's second-most profitable upscale restaurant by Arkansas Business, bringing in 2010 revenue of $1.3 million.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 2 days ago
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 6 days ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 4 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 3 days ago