Brave New Restaurant
Owned by Chef Peter Brave, Brave New Restaurant has long been considered one of Little Rock's best overall restaurants, and it remains a favorite for lunch.
Located in an office building in Riverdale but known for its ambience and great views of the Arkansas River and Little Rock skyline from both inside and out, Brave New Restaurant specializes in quality farm-raised shrimp.
But its menu for both lunch and dinner is wide ranging consisting of mostly modern American cuisine, as is its wine list.
Brave New Restaurant was listed as the city's second-most profitable upscale restaurant by Arkansas Business, bringing in 2010 revenue of $1.3 million.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 3 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 1 day ago
- Settlement Will Boost One Bank's Capital 6 days ago