Brave New Restaurant
Owned by Chef Peter Brave, Brave New Restaurant has long been considered one of Little Rock's best overall restaurants, and it remains a favorite for lunch.
Located in an office building in Riverdale but known for its ambience and great views of the Arkansas River and Little Rock skyline from both inside and out, Brave New Restaurant specializes in quality farm-raised shrimp.
But its menu for both lunch and dinner is wide ranging consisting of mostly modern American cuisine, as is its wine list.
Brave New Restaurant was listed as the city's second-most profitable upscale restaurant by Arkansas Business, bringing in 2010 revenue of $1.3 million.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Update: Complaint Says Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Broker 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 11 months ago
- America's Car-Mart 4Q Profit Down 9 Percent 21 hours ago
- Steve Parks, King Coal Venture Await Outcome of IRS Investigation 7 months ago
- Laurence Alexander Nominated to Become Next UAPB Chancellor 3 months ago