Brave New Restaurant
Owned by Chef Peter Brave, Brave New Restaurant has long been considered one of Little Rock's best overall restaurants, and it remains a favorite for lunch.
Located in an office building in Riverdale but known for its ambience and great views of the Arkansas River and Little Rock skyline from both inside and out, Brave New Restaurant specializes in quality farm-raised shrimp.
But its menu for both lunch and dinner is wide ranging consisting of mostly modern American cuisine, as is its wine list.
Brave New Restaurant was listed as the city's second-most profitable upscale restaurant by Arkansas Business, bringing in 2010 revenue of $1.3 million.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 13 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 13 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 13 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 13 hours ago