Loca Luna, owned by Chef Mark Abernathy, is one of Arkansas’ most renowned restaurants. It has been recognized in national publications including Southern Living, Gourmet, USA Today, Food Arts, the New York Times and the Atlanta Journal.
Bon Appétit called Loca Luna one of "America’s Best Neighborhood Restaurants." Loca Luna serves lunch and dinner in a self-professed casual, eclectic atmosphere that draws diners of all stripes — some adorning suits, some jeans.
In addition, Loca Luna's plate lunches and Sunday brunch are award-winners. At dinner, one can expect grilled meats, fresh seafood, creative pastas, and wood-fired, brick-oven pizzas. It features an international cuisine with a southern twist. Lunches favor a Southern twist with items like pot roast, chicken fried steaks, chicken and dumplings, with home-style vegetables.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 11 hours ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 7 months ago