Loca Luna, owned by Chef Mark Abernathy, is one of Arkansas’ most renowned restaurants. It has been recognized in national publications including Southern Living, Gourmet, USA Today, Food Arts, the New York Times and the Atlanta Journal.
Bon Appétit called Loca Luna one of "America’s Best Neighborhood Restaurants." Loca Luna serves lunch and dinner in a self-professed casual, eclectic atmosphere that draws diners of all stripes — some adorning suits, some jeans.
In addition, Loca Luna's plate lunches and Sunday brunch are award-winners. At dinner, one can expect grilled meats, fresh seafood, creative pastas, and wood-fired, brick-oven pizzas. It features an international cuisine with a southern twist. Lunches favor a Southern twist with items like pot roast, chicken fried steaks, chicken and dumplings, with home-style vegetables.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 3 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 4 hours ago
- Citing Demand, Metova Plans 100 New Jobs in Conway 5 hours ago
- AEDC Director's Wife Hired as Anchor for SSN Media 4 days ago