Loca Luna, owned by Chef Mark Abernathy, is one of Arkansas’ most renowned restaurants. It has been recognized in national publications including Southern Living, Gourmet, USA Today, Food Arts, the New York Times and the Atlanta Journal.
Bon Appétit called Loca Luna one of "America’s Best Neighborhood Restaurants." Loca Luna serves lunch and dinner in a self-professed casual, eclectic atmosphere that draws diners of all stripes — some adorning suits, some jeans.
In addition, Loca Luna's plate lunches and Sunday brunch are award-winners. At dinner, one can expect grilled meats, fresh seafood, creative pastas, and wood-fired, brick-oven pizzas. It features an international cuisine with a southern twist. Lunches favor a Southern twist with items like pot roast, chicken fried steaks, chicken and dumplings, with home-style vegetables.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 24 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 24 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago