Loca Luna, owned by Chef Mark Abernathy, is one of Arkansas’ most renowned restaurants. It has been recognized in national publications including Southern Living, Gourmet, USA Today, Food Arts, the New York Times and the Atlanta Journal.
Bon Appétit called Loca Luna one of "America’s Best Neighborhood Restaurants." Loca Luna serves lunch and dinner in a self-professed casual, eclectic atmosphere that draws diners of all stripes — some adorning suits, some jeans.
In addition, Loca Luna's plate lunches and Sunday brunch are award-winners. At dinner, one can expect grilled meats, fresh seafood, creative pastas, and wood-fired, brick-oven pizzas. It features an international cuisine with a southern twist. Lunches favor a Southern twist with items like pot roast, chicken fried steaks, chicken and dumplings, with home-style vegetables.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 2 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 21 hours ago
- State Supreme Court Denies Alltel Motion for Arbitration 1 day ago