Loca Luna, owned by Chef Mark Abernathy, is one of Arkansas’ most renowned restaurants. It has been recognized in national publications including Southern Living, Gourmet, USA Today, Food Arts, the New York Times and the Atlanta Journal.
Bon Appétit called Loca Luna one of "America’s Best Neighborhood Restaurants." Loca Luna serves lunch and dinner in a self-professed casual, eclectic atmosphere that draws diners of all stripes — some adorning suits, some jeans.
In addition, Loca Luna's plate lunches and Sunday brunch are award-winners. At dinner, one can expect grilled meats, fresh seafood, creative pastas, and wood-fired, brick-oven pizzas. It features an international cuisine with a southern twist. Lunches favor a Southern twist with items like pot roast, chicken fried steaks, chicken and dumplings, with home-style vegetables.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 2 days ago
- Humor Warms Bench in John Rogers Court Case 6 days ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 6 days ago