Trio's Restaurant & Catering
Trio's Restaurant opened in 1986 as a gourmet shop with "good food to go" along with cookbooks, coffee, gadgets, and a well-stocked deli. It has evolved has into one of the state's most iconic fine dining and catering establishments.
Capi Peck and Brent Peterson founded Trio's and have grown it into an award-winning restaurant known for innovation and consistency.
Trio's ranked third on the Arkansas Business list of most profitable upscale restaurants in Little Rock, bringing in just under $1.3 million in 2010.
Trio's strives to use in-season produce from local organic growers, and the restaurant was a founding member of the Arkansas Green Restaurant Alliance.
Catering has always been a staple of the restaurant, to which Trio's devotes its own staff. Trio's offers one of the metro area's most prominent catering services.
Peck opened another upscale Little Rock restaurant, Capi's, located in the Pleasant Ridge Town Center.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 6 hours ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 3 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago