Trio's Restaurant & Catering
Trio's Restaurant opened in 1986 as a gourmet shop with "good food to go" along with cookbooks, coffee, gadgets, and a well-stocked deli. It has evolved has into one of the state's most iconic fine dining and catering establishments.
Capi Peck and Brent Peterson founded Trio's and have grown it into an award-winning restaurant known for innovation and consistency.
Trio's ranked third on the Arkansas Business list of most profitable upscale restaurants in Little Rock, bringing in just under $1.3 million in 2010.
Trio's strives to use in-season produce from local organic growers, and the restaurant was a founding member of the Arkansas Green Restaurant Alliance.
Catering has always been a staple of the restaurant, to which Trio's devotes its own staff. Trio's offers one of the metro area's most prominent catering services.
Peck opened another upscale Little Rock restaurant, Capi's, located in the Pleasant Ridge Town Center.
- THV: Caterpillar to Lay off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- LRCVB Moves Ahead on Deal for Cromwell Building 2 days ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 3 days ago
- Recruiting Billion-Dollar Shandong Sun Paper Mill Starts With Breakfast 4 days ago
- Presumed Innocent (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago
- Agriculture School in Poinsett County Town Proposed 4 days ago