Trio's Restaurant & Catering
Trio's Restaurant opened in 1986 as a gourmet shop with "good food to go" along with cookbooks, coffee, gadgets, and a well-stocked deli. It has evolved has into one of the state's most iconic fine dining and catering establishments.
Capi Peck and Brent Peterson founded Trio's and have grown it into an award-winning restaurant known for innovation and consistency.
Trio's ranked third on the Arkansas Business list of most profitable upscale restaurants in Little Rock, bringing in just under $1.3 million in 2010.
Trio's strives to use in-season produce from local organic growers, and the restaurant was a founding member of the Arkansas Green Restaurant Alliance.
Catering has always been a staple of the restaurant, to which Trio's devotes its own staff. Trio's offers one of the metro area's most prominent catering services.
Peck opened another upscale Little Rock restaurant, Capi's, located in the Pleasant Ridge Town Center.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 15 hours ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 15 hours ago
- Hutchinson Names 2, Promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission 16 hours ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 1 day ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 3 days ago