Trio's Restaurant & Catering
Trio's Restaurant opened in 1986 as a gourmet shop with "good food to go" along with cookbooks, coffee, gadgets, and a well-stocked deli. It has evolved has into one of the state's most iconic fine dining and catering establishments.
Capi Peck and Brent Peterson founded Trio's and have grown it into an award-winning restaurant known for innovation and consistency.
Trio's ranked third on the Arkansas Business list of most profitable upscale restaurants in Little Rock, bringing in just under $1.3 million in 2010.
Trio's strives to use in-season produce from local organic growers, and the restaurant was a founding member of the Arkansas Green Restaurant Alliance.
Catering has always been a staple of the restaurant, to which Trio's devotes its own staff. Trio's offers one of the metro area's most prominent catering services.
Peck opened another upscale Little Rock restaurant, Capi's, located in the Pleasant Ridge Town Center.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 9 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 8 hours ago
- Arkansas Scientist Pleads in Rice Seed Theft Case 11 hours ago
- Mini Golf Owner Accused of Putting Money Away from Judgment 4 days ago
- Camp Siloam Gets $1M Donation for Dining Hall Campaign 7 hours ago