Trio's Restaurant & Catering
Trio's Restaurant opened in 1986 as a gourmet shop with "good food to go" along with cookbooks, coffee, gadgets, and a well-stocked deli. It has evolved has into one of the state's most iconic fine dining and catering establishments.
Capi Peck and Brent Peterson founded Trio's and have grown it into an award-winning restaurant known for innovation and consistency.
Trio's ranked third on the Arkansas Business list of most profitable upscale restaurants in Little Rock, bringing in just under $1.3 million in 2010.
Trio's strives to use in-season produce from local organic growers, and the restaurant was a founding member of the Arkansas Green Restaurant Alliance.
Catering has always been a staple of the restaurant, to which Trio's devotes its own staff. Trio's offers one of the metro area's most prominent catering services.
Peck opened another upscale Little Rock restaurant, Capi's, located in the Pleasant Ridge Town Center.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 4 days ago
- Phyzit Adds Former A Briggs Passport Chief Mike Blanchat as President 3 days ago
- Oshkosh Corp. Beats Lockheed Martin, AM General to Make JLTVs 6 days ago
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 3 days ago
- UAMS Receives $1.9M to Train Nurse Practitioners 3 weeks ago