Allegra Print & Imaging of Arkansas Inc.
Darwin and Lisa Buehler founded Allegra Print & Imaging of Arkansas Inc. of Little Rock in 1991.
The company offers full-color printing, graphic design, direct mailing services, marketing, mailing listing management and other services. It ranks among the top 5 percent of Allegra Network franchises, and 2010 revenue of $3 million pushed the Arkansas enterprise to No. 69 in Quick Printing Magazine’s Top 100.
The venture started as American Speedy Printing in leased 1,500-SF space in west Little Rock.
Growth through acquisition helped boost Allegra’s revenue stream and talent pool. The May 2009 purchase of Fulton Press also provided the company with its 32,000-SF home at 5610 W. 65th St. The company now has 25 employees.
Small to medium-sized businesses in central Arkansas represent the heart of Allegra’s clientele, and the firm’s reach extends around the state and beyond. “Building Relationships and Designing Solutions” is its corporate credo.
“People price shop, but they want someone who is going to take care of them and do the job the right way,” Buehler said.
In 2012, the company was won the Arkansas Business of the Year Award in Category I.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 4 days ago
- MISO Unveils $22M Operations Center in Little Rock 6 days ago
- Task Force Becomes Default Option for Session (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill 3 days ago