All Clean USA
All Clean USA of Jonesboro was established in 1994 by Ben Overman. It began as a small maintenance and janitorial company and was built into some much bigger by Ben’s son, Brett.
The younger Overman recognized the need for a restoration company in northeast Arkansas that would provide 24-hour cleanup and reconstruction to victims of fires, floods and other disasters. In 1998, with his father’s blessing, Brett set out to transform All-Clean.
He got his first restoration job that year and started to grow. All-Clean reported 2011 revenue of more than $10 million.
In the past decade, Overman also established National Disaster Solutions Inc. to provide emergency services to resort properties, hotels and multi-unit facilities when large disasters occur.
“The south Florida NDS office was founded right before Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans,” Overman said. Within days, NDS had dispatched more than 300 employees to assist in disaster recovery.
By 2012, All-Clean USA and NDS had completed more than 4,000 restoration projects throughout the United States and the Bahamas.
All-Clean has offices in Jonesboro, Little Rock, Conway, Hot Springs, Springdale and Memphis, and NDS has its national office in south Florida.
The company won the first Northeast Arkansas Business of the Year award in this category in October 2011.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Report: Jonesboro Weathered Recession Well, Leads State in Job Growth 20 hours ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 3 days ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 5 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 5 days ago