All Clean USA
All Clean USA of Jonesboro was established in 1994 by Ben Overman. It began as a small maintenance and janitorial company and was built into some much bigger by Ben’s son, Brett.
The younger Overman recognized the need for a restoration company in northeast Arkansas that would provide 24-hour cleanup and reconstruction to victims of fires, floods and other disasters. In 1998, with his father’s blessing, Brett set out to transform All-Clean.
He got his first restoration job that year and started to grow. All-Clean reported 2011 revenue of more than $10 million.
In the past decade, Overman also established National Disaster Solutions Inc. to provide emergency services to resort properties, hotels and multi-unit facilities when large disasters occur.
“The south Florida NDS office was founded right before Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans,” Overman said. Within days, NDS had dispatched more than 300 employees to assist in disaster recovery.
By 2012, All-Clean USA and NDS had completed more than 4,000 restoration projects throughout the United States and the Bahamas.
All-Clean has offices in Jonesboro, Little Rock, Conway, Hot Springs, Springdale and Memphis, and NDS has its national office in south Florida.
The company won the first Northeast Arkansas Business of the Year award in this category in October 2011.
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Episcopal Collegiate Names New Head of School 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash 1 day ago
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital 7 hours ago