All Clean USA
All Clean USA of Jonesboro was established in 1994 by Ben Overman. It began as a small maintenance and janitorial company and was built into some much bigger by Ben’s son, Brett.
The younger Overman recognized the need for a restoration company in northeast Arkansas that would provide 24-hour cleanup and reconstruction to victims of fires, floods and other disasters. In 1998, with his father’s blessing, Brett set out to transform All-Clean.
He got his first restoration job that year and started to grow. All-Clean reported 2011 revenue of more than $10 million.
In the past decade, Overman also established National Disaster Solutions Inc. to provide emergency services to resort properties, hotels and multi-unit facilities when large disasters occur.
“The south Florida NDS office was founded right before Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans,” Overman said. Within days, NDS had dispatched more than 300 employees to assist in disaster recovery.
By 2012, All-Clean USA and NDS had completed more than 4,000 restoration projects throughout the United States and the Bahamas.
All-Clean has offices in Jonesboro, Little Rock, Conway, Hot Springs, Springdale and Memphis, and NDS has its national office in south Florida.
The company won the first Northeast Arkansas Business of the Year award in this category in October 2011.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Zombies Beware: Pine Bluff Is Rising 2 days ago
- Homer's Restaurant Family Feud Heats Up 2 days ago
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 2 days ago
- Pair of Apartments Produce $60.6M Sale (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- SEC Asks Arkansas to Exempt Stadiums, Arenas From Gun Law 12 hours ago