CenterPoint Energy Arkansas
CenterPoint Energy's Arkansas operations serve gas utility services to about 419,000 people in Arkansas. Its Arkansas revenue in 2010 was more than $462 million.
Based in Houston, Texas, CenterPoint sells and delivers natural gas to 3.2 million customers in six states. Overall, it services more than 5 million customers.
Its Arkansas operations are led by Walter Bryant, who also oversees the company's efforts in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Mississippi. The company's service area includes Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Minnesota.
CenterPoint operates natural gas distribution points and two interstate natural gas pipelines in Arkansas. In addition, it gathers and processes natural gas from major producing fields in Arkansas, including the Fayetteville Shale.
The company's operations are broken down into five primary businesses: electric transmission and distribution for a 5,000-square-mile electric service territory in the Houston area; natural gas distribution; interstate pipelines; field services that entail gathering, treating and moving natural gas from wellhead to pipeline, and competitive natural gas sales and services.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 14 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 17 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 17 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 1 day ago