Cooper Realty Investments of Rogers is a commercial real estate and property management firm with about two million square feet under management as of 2011.
Properties include Barrington Centre 1 and 2 in Rogers and various properties in Tennessee and South Carolina.
The company is wholly a subsidiary of Cooper Communities Inc., which builds planned retirement and recreational communities, and has properties in Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, West Virginia and South Carolina. Cooper Communities was founded in 1954 by John A. Cooper.
Cooper Realty was formed in 1997 when Cooper Communities organized itself into separate real estate operating companies. The company said it divided the businesses to achieve greater focus and maximize profitability.
In 2002 John A. Cooper III replaced his father as president of Cooper Communities. The appointment marked a third generation of Cooper leadership for the family owned business.
John Cooper III joined the company in 1996 as a financial analyst and became assistant to the president in 1998. In 2000 he became executive vice president.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Report: Jonesboro Weathered Recession Well, Leads State in Job Growth 1 day ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 3 days ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 6 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago