Cooper Realty Investments of Rogers is a commercial real estate and property management firm with about two million square feet under management as of 2011.
Properties include Barrington Centre 1 and 2 in Rogers and various properties in Tennessee and South Carolina.
The company is wholly a subsidiary of Cooper Communities Inc., which builds planned retirement and recreational communities, and has properties in Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, West Virginia and South Carolina. Cooper Communities was founded in 1954 by John A. Cooper.
Cooper Realty was formed in 1997 when Cooper Communities organized itself into separate real estate operating companies. The company said it divided the businesses to achieve greater focus and maximize profitability.
In 2002 John A. Cooper III replaced his father as president of Cooper Communities. The appointment marked a third generation of Cooper leadership for the family owned business.
John Cooper III joined the company in 1996 as a financial analyst and became assistant to the president in 1998. In 2000 he became executive vice president.
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Incentives Boost Pay for Bank of the Ozarks' Executives 23 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names Mike Preston as New AEDC Director 22 hours ago
- Lindsey's Resort Closes Amid $3M Foreclosure Lawsuit 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 22 hours ago