Colliers International is a commercial real estate firm that’s more than 40 years old and manages more than 10 million square feet of commercial space through its offices in Little Rock and Bentonville.
The Arkansas arm of the international company was founded in 1971 as Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson Inc. BQF&A joined with IBR Real Estate to form Dickson Flake Partners Inc. in 2003. When it acquired Lane Real Estate Services of Bentonville in 2005, it also joined the Colliers network and adopted the name Colliers Dickson Flake Partners.
In 2008 it changed its name to Colliers International.
The Arkansas firm has about 100 employees. As of 2011 the company’s portfolio included Regions Center and Morgan Keegan in Little Rock.
Colliers International’s main headquarters is in Seattle and it has more than 500 offices in more than 60 countries worldwide. It has annual revenue of about $1.8 billion.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 1 day ago
- Proposal Filed To End Arkansas' Private Option Compromise Medicaid Plan 18 hours ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson to Detail Budget Plan 1 hour ago
- In Arkansas, Rules Restrict e-Services By Physicians 1 day ago