Colliers International is a commercial real estate firm that’s more than 40 years old and manages more than 10 million square feet of commercial space through its offices in Little Rock and Bentonville.
The Arkansas arm of the international company was founded in 1971 as Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson Inc. BQF&A joined with IBR Real Estate to form Dickson Flake Partners Inc. in 2003. When it acquired Lane Real Estate Services of Bentonville in 2005, it also joined the Colliers network and adopted the name Colliers Dickson Flake Partners.
In 2008 it changed its name to Colliers International.
The Arkansas firm has about 100 employees. As of 2011 the company’s portfolio included Regions Center and Morgan Keegan in Little Rock.
Colliers International’s main headquarters is in Seattle and it has more than 500 offices in more than 60 countries worldwide. It has annual revenue of about $1.8 billion.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 2 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 3 days ago