Colliers International is a commercial real estate firm that’s more than 40 years old and manages more than 10 million square feet of commercial space through its offices in Little Rock and Bentonville.
The Arkansas arm of the international company was founded in 1971 as Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson Inc. BQF&A joined with IBR Real Estate to form Dickson Flake Partners Inc. in 2003. When it acquired Lane Real Estate Services of Bentonville in 2005, it also joined the Colliers network and adopted the name Colliers Dickson Flake Partners.
In 2008 it changed its name to Colliers International.
The Arkansas firm has about 100 employees. As of 2011 the company’s portfolio included Regions Center and Morgan Keegan in Little Rock.
Colliers International’s main headquarters is in Seattle and it has more than 500 offices in more than 60 countries worldwide. It has annual revenue of about $1.8 billion.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 1 day ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 1 day ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 5 years ago
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago