Colliers International is a commercial real estate firm that’s more than 40 years old and manages more than 10 million square feet of commercial space through its offices in Little Rock and Bentonville.
The Arkansas arm of the international company was founded in 1971 as Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson Inc. BQF&A joined with IBR Real Estate to form Dickson Flake Partners Inc. in 2003. When it acquired Lane Real Estate Services of Bentonville in 2005, it also joined the Colliers network and adopted the name Colliers Dickson Flake Partners.
In 2008 it changed its name to Colliers International.
The Arkansas firm has about 100 employees. As of 2011 the company’s portfolio included Regions Center and Morgan Keegan in Little Rock.
Colliers International’s main headquarters is in Seattle and it has more than 500 offices in more than 60 countries worldwide. It has annual revenue of about $1.8 billion.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Former Arkansas US Rep. Jay Dickey Dies at 77 2 days ago
- Acxiom Returning to Conway Roots 6 days ago
- UPDATE: Four KARK Employees Fired In Video Aftermath; Nexstar VP Apologizes 7 years ago
- Arkansas Conducts First Execution Since 2005, Plans 3 More 2 days ago
- Mountain Pine Struggling Two Years After Plant Shuts Down 8 years ago