University of Arkansas Foundation Inc.
The University of Arkansas Foundation is the nonprofit main fundraising arm for the University of Arkansas.
It is governed by a 22-member board of directors, four of whom are appointed by the University of Arkansas Board of Trustees. Volunteer advancement groups from seven university campuses or divisions appoint two members each and four members are appointed at large by the University of Arkansas Foundation board.
The UA system comprises six main campuses including the Fayetteville flagship campus, a medical school, two law schools, a graduate school focused on public service, statewide research, service and educational units for agriculture, criminal justice and archeology, and five two-year community colleges.
Councils and funds from satellite campuses which assist in raising funds for the various units are:
• University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Foundation Fund
• Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Foundation Fund
• University of Arkansas at Little Rock Foundation Fund
• University of Arkansas at Fayetteville Development Council
• University of Arkansas at Monticello Foundation Fund
• University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Foundation Fund
Based in Fayetteville, the foundation's primary mission is to secure private financial support for all aspects of the University of Arkansas system but is separate from the Razorback Foundation, which is the major fundraiser for Razorback athletics.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 1 day ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 1 day ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 1 day ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 17 hours ago
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 5 days ago