Blake Rutherford is vice president of The McLarty Companies. Previously, he served as chief of staff to the Arkansas attorney general. Before joining the AG's office in 2010, Rutherford served as the director of public communications for Stone Ward of Little Rock, an advertising, marketing and public relations firm. From 2003 to 2006, he was an attorney with Wright Lindsey and Jennings LLP of Little Rock. He has served as general counsel to the Democratic Party of Arkansas and was part of the legal team that advised General Wesley K. Clark’s 2004 presidential bid. He has also served as an adjunct professor at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law.
Blake was recognized as one of “Eight Young Arkansans to Watch” by Arkansas Times, “25 Arkansans for the Future” by Arkansas Business, and was selected to the 2007 “Forty Under Forty” class by Arkansas Business, at the age of 28. Blake is a graduate of Little Rock Central High School, Middlebury College, and the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 6 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 9 hours ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 12 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 3 days ago
- Dominik Mjartan Promoted at Southern Bancorp 9 hours ago