Blake Rutherford is vice president of The McLarty Companies. Previously, he served as chief of staff to the Arkansas attorney general. Before joining the AG's office in 2010, Rutherford served as the director of public communications for Stone Ward of Little Rock, an advertising, marketing and public relations firm. From 2003 to 2006, he was an attorney with Wright Lindsey and Jennings LLP of Little Rock. He has served as general counsel to the Democratic Party of Arkansas and was part of the legal team that advised General Wesley K. Clark’s 2004 presidential bid. He has also served as an adjunct professor at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law.
Blake was recognized as one of “Eight Young Arkansans to Watch” by Arkansas Times, “25 Arkansans for the Future” by Arkansas Business, and was selected to the 2007 “Forty Under Forty” class by Arkansas Business, at the age of 28. Blake is a graduate of Little Rock Central High School, Middlebury College, and the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Springdale Contractor Faces Foreclosure 1 day ago
- Tedford and Son Leave Stephens Inc., Go In with Stephens Group 1 day ago
- Infiniti Dealership Sells for $4.4 Million (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Bayou Meto Farmland Sold; LM Glasfiber Spends $8.3M on Construction 1 day ago
- Natural State Medical Group Holds Breath for Marijuana License 1 day ago