Blake Rutherford is vice president of The McLarty Companies. Previously, he served as chief of staff to the Arkansas attorney general. Before joining the AG's office in 2010, Rutherford served as the director of public communications for Stone Ward of Little Rock, an advertising, marketing and public relations firm. From 2003 to 2006, he was an attorney with Wright Lindsey and Jennings LLP of Little Rock. He has served as general counsel to the Democratic Party of Arkansas and was part of the legal team that advised General Wesley K. Clark’s 2004 presidential bid. He has also served as an adjunct professor at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law.
Blake was recognized as one of “Eight Young Arkansans to Watch” by Arkansas Times, “25 Arkansans for the Future” by Arkansas Business, and was selected to the 2007 “Forty Under Forty” class by Arkansas Business, at the age of 28. Blake is a graduate of Little Rock Central High School, Middlebury College, and the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 11 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 15 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago