Blake Rutherford is vice president of The McLarty Companies. Previously, he served as chief of staff to the Arkansas attorney general. Before joining the AG's office in 2010, Rutherford served as the director of public communications for Stone Ward of Little Rock, an advertising, marketing and public relations firm. From 2003 to 2006, he was an attorney with Wright Lindsey and Jennings LLP of Little Rock. He has served as general counsel to the Democratic Party of Arkansas and was part of the legal team that advised General Wesley K. Clark’s 2004 presidential bid. He has also served as an adjunct professor at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law.
Blake was recognized as one of “Eight Young Arkansans to Watch” by Arkansas Times, “25 Arkansans for the Future” by Arkansas Business, and was selected to the 2007 “Forty Under Forty” class by Arkansas Business, at the age of 28. Blake is a graduate of Little Rock Central High School, Middlebury College, and the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- CHI St. Vincent Acquires Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic 11 hours ago
- iRealty Arkansas Announces Merger with Adkins McNeill Smith & Associates 1 day ago
- Midtown LR Sheraton Sold by Arlington Owner 2 days ago
- Central Moloney Acquires Superior Tool 2 days ago
- Power Balance Shifting In Arkansas: Coal Crucial But Losing Ground 2 days ago