Chip Taulbee has been with Arkansas Business Publishing Group since 2004, first as an Arkansas Business reporter, then Interactive Marketing Director and now Associate Publisher of Arkansas Business and Publisher of Business & Sports Special Publications, where he leads sales and marketing initiatives.
Taulbee’s community endeavors are focused on economics education and entrepreneurship. He has chaired fundraising events for Economics Arkansas and is a regular judge for the Donald W. Reynolds Governor’s Cup business competition.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 3 hours ago
- Arkansas State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Targeted in Criminal Probe 4 months ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 11 hours ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 1 day ago
- Davy Carter Named EVP for Home BancShares 2 days ago