Chip Taulbee has been with Arkansas Business Publishing Group since 2004, first as an Arkansas Business reporter, then Interactive Marketing Director and now Associate Publisher of Arkansas Business and Publisher of Business & Sports Special Publications, where he leads sales and marketing initiatives.
Taulbee’s community endeavors are focused on economics education and entrepreneurship. He has chaired fundraising events for Economics Arkansas and is a regular judge for the Donald W. Reynolds Governor’s Cup business competition.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- What They're Doing: Updates on Past 40 Under 40 Honorees 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- University of Arkansas Athletic Department Projects $80.6M Budget 12 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives 2 Education Groups $1.3M 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Counties Leery of Blueways Title for White River 1 day ago