(501) 372-1443, ext. 272
Bank of the Ozarks Inc., Home BancShares Inc., First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas Inc., Simmons First National Corp., Banking & Finance, Construction, Legal, Public Companies, Real Estate.
George Waldon joined Arkansas Business in 1985 as an associate editor and has covered a smorgasbord of topics during his tenure, ranging from weighty matters to the absurd. He grew up in Corning (Clay County), graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and worked as a general assignment reporter at the El Dorado News-Times before signing on with Arkansas Business.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Ex-Arkansas Judge Joseph Boeckmann Faces Prison in Sexual Favors Case 18 hours ago
- Bye-Bye Babe: A Controversial Contest Goes Nameless 8 hours ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 10 hours ago
- Masseys Give UCA $1M for Scholarship Program 14 hours ago
- 10 Years Later, Investigation of Glasgow Disapperance 'Still Open and Ongoing' 3 days ago