(501) 372-1443, ext. 272
Bank of the Ozarks Inc., Home BancShares Inc., First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas Inc., Simmons First National Corp., Banking & Finance, Construction, Legal, Public Companies, Real Estate.
George Waldon joined Arkansas Business in 1985 as an associate editor and has covered a smorgasbord of topics during his tenure, ranging from weighty matters to the absurd. He grew up in Corning (Clay County), graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and worked as a general assignment reporter at the El Dorado News-Times before signing on with Arkansas Business.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 17 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago