(501) 372-1443, ext. 272
Bank of the Ozarks Inc., Home BancShares Inc., First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas Inc., Simmons First National Corp., Banking & Finance, Construction, Legal, Public Companies, Real Estate.
George Waldon joined Arkansas Business in 1985 as an associate editor and has covered a smorgasbord of topics during his tenure, ranging from weighty matters to the absurd. He grew up in Corning (Clay County), graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and worked as a general assignment reporter at the El Dorado News-Times before signing on with Arkansas Business.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago