(501) 372-1443, ext. 272
Bank of the Ozarks Inc., Home BancShares Inc., First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas Inc., Simmons First National Corp., Banking & Finance, Construction, Legal, Public Companies, Real Estate.
George Waldon joined Arkansas Business in 1985 as an associate editor and has covered a smorgasbord of topics during his tenure, ranging from weighty matters to the absurd. He grew up in Corning (Clay County), graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and worked as a general assignment reporter at the El Dorado News-Times before signing on with Arkansas Business.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- What They're Doing: Updates on Past 40 Under 40 Honorees 2 days ago
- A Look at 40 Under 40 Honorees Whose Lives Have Been Cut Short 2 days ago
- Darrin Williams Serves Call of Public Service as Lawyer, Banker, Politician 2 days ago
- University of Arkansas Athletic Department Projects $80.6M Budget 23 hours ago