(501) 372-1443, ext. 272
Bank of the Ozarks Inc., Home BancShares Inc., First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas Inc., Simmons First National Corp., Banking & Finance, Construction, Legal, Public Companies, Real Estate.
George Waldon joined Arkansas Business in 1985 as an associate editor and has covered a smorgasbord of topics during his tenure, ranging from weighty matters to the absurd. He grew up in Corning (Clay County), graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and worked as a general assignment reporter at the El Dorado News-Times before signing on with Arkansas Business.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 16 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 16 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago