Jake Sligh joined Arkansas Business Publishing Group in 2012 as Interactive Marketing Director, and later the same year was promoted to lead a combined traditional and interactive marketing department. As marketing director he oversees ABPG's events and sponsorships, advertising, public relations, internal communications and online marketing initiatives.
Sligh has a B.A. in Business Administration and Marketing from Ouachita Baptist University and an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 38 mins ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 22 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 21 hours ago