Jake Sligh joined Arkansas Business Publishing Group in 2012 as Interactive Marketing Director, and later the same year was promoted to lead a combined traditional and interactive marketing department. As marketing director he oversees ABPG's events and sponsorships, advertising, public relations, internal communications and online marketing initiatives.
Sligh has a B.A. in Business Administration and Marketing from Ouachita Baptist University and an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 6 hours ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 13 hours ago
- Park Avenue Lofts Sells In $36M Transaction (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- AFCU Withdrawn from Tech Park Package 13 hours ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 13 hours ago