Jake Sligh joined Arkansas Business Publishing Group in 2012 as Interactive Marketing Director, and later the same year was promoted to lead a combined traditional and interactive marketing department. As marketing director he oversees ABPG's events and sponsorships, advertising, public relations, internal communications and online marketing initiatives.
Sligh has a B.A. in Business Administration and Marketing from Ouachita Baptist University and an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 9 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago