Jake Sligh joined Arkansas Business Publishing Group in 2012 as Interactive Marketing Director, and later the same year was promoted to lead a combined traditional and interactive marketing department. As marketing director he oversees ABPG's events and sponsorships, advertising, public relations, internal communications and online marketing initiatives.
Sligh has a B.A. in Business Administration and Marketing from Ouachita Baptist University and an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Pizza Wars: Restaurants Battle For Supremacy 2 years ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 4 months ago