Jake Sligh joined Arkansas Business Publishing Group in 2012 as Interactive Marketing Director, and later the same year was promoted to lead a combined traditional and interactive marketing department. As marketing director he oversees ABPG's events and sponsorships, advertising, public relations, internal communications and online marketing initiatives.
Sligh has a B.A. in Business Administration and Marketing from Ouachita Baptist University and an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Governor Tells Europe U.S. Is Still Committed to Global Trade 18 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 2 days ago
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 1 day ago
- $3.7M Buys Joyce Plaza In Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 2 months ago
- SPONSORED: Building a Sustainable Venture Ecosystem – The Long Game 19 hours ago