Jake Sligh joined Arkansas Business Publishing Group in 2012 as Interactive Marketing Director, and later the same year was promoted to lead a combined traditional and interactive marketing department. As marketing director he oversees ABPG's events and sponsorships, advertising, public relations, internal communications and online marketing initiatives.
Sligh has a B.A. in Business Administration and Marketing from Ouachita Baptist University and an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Majestic Death Looms Over Spa City 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 22 hours ago
- Carl Vogelpohl to Lead Tort Reform Effort 20 hours ago
- Builders Association Looks at House of Incarcerated Former EVP 2 days ago
- Bayou Meto Farmland Sold; LM Glasfiber Spends $8.3M on Construction 2 days ago