Kyle Massey, who was born in Conway and raised in Newport, has been at Arkansas Business since February 2016. He began his journalism career as a sports writer at the Log Cabin Democrat in Conway before moving on as an editor for the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette and the Charlotte Observer. For 17 years, he served in editing roles at the New York Times in Manhattan. He and his wife, Kerry Prichard, have four grown children.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Little Rock's Jessica Dean Has a New Home at CNN 22 hours ago
- Schwyhart Creditor Raises Fraud Claim 22 hours ago
- Gusano's Pays Back Rent to River Market Landlord 22 hours ago
- Little Rock Medical Sales Rep, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Multimillion-Dollar Tricare Scheme 4 days ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 2 decades ago