Friedman, who graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a degree in history, covers health care and major Arkansas companies including Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville and Dillard's Inc. of Little Rock.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Mia D.M. Phillips to Lead Multicultural Center (UA Little Rock Movers & Shakers) 2 days ago
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 2 days ago
- Hot Springs' Mountain Valley Sold to Cott Corp. of Canada for $78M 22 hours ago
- PotlatchDeltic Sells Lake Maumelle Tract for $3.6M 2 days ago
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 17 hours ago