Friedman, who graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a degree in history, covers health care and major Arkansas companies including Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville and Dillard's Inc. of Little Rock.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jim Keet Cooks Up New Plans for Cock of the Walk 2 days ago
- Conway Hospital Rivalry Goes Before Lawmakers 2 days ago
- Largest Commercial Projects in Arkansas Top $2.1B 2 days ago
- Bear State's Matt Machen to Lead Enhanced Services at Arvest Bank 1 day ago
- Sued for Malpractice, Vaughn-Michael Cordes Files for Bankruptcy 2 days ago