Marty Cook joined Arkansas Business in October 2013 after 19 years as an award-winning newspaper reporter. He covers the transportation industry and northwest Arkansas businesses.
Marty, a native of Shreveport, graduated from Missouri in 1993 with a bachelor of journalism. He, his wife and three daughters live in Fayetteville.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Jackson Stephens Jr. Files Lawsuit Over Arkansas Minimum Wage Measure 14 hours ago
- James Moody Returns to Wright Lindsey & Jennings 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 2 days ago
- Arkansas Cowers Under Senate Advertising Barrage 13 hours ago
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 2 days ago