Marty Cook joined Arkansas Business in October 2013 after 19 years as an award-winning newspaper reporter. He covers the transportation industry and northwest Arkansas businesses.
Marty, a native of Shreveport, graduated from Missouri in 1993 with a bachelor of journalism. He, his wife and three daughters live in Fayetteville.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 4 days ago
- Talk Radio on Hold Against Low Ratings, Changing Audience 6 months ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 3 days ago