Marty Cook joined Arkansas Business in October 2013 after 19 years as an award-winning newspaper reporter. He covers the transportation industry and northwest Arkansas businesses.
Marty, a native of Shreveport, graduated from Missouri in 1993 with a bachelor of journalism. He, his wife and three daughters live in Fayetteville.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 2 days ago
- Land For $13M Lisa Academy Expansion Sold For $1.2M 1 day ago
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 6 days ago
- Attorney Raymon B. Harvey on Questions to Ask Before Your Senior Years 6 days ago
- Car-Mart's Henderson Gets $1.1M Retirement Bonus 2 days ago