Marty Cook joined Arkansas Business in October 2013 after 19 years as an award-winning newspaper reporter. He covers the transportation industry and northwest Arkansas businesses.
Marty, a native of Shreveport, graduated from Missouri in 1993 with a bachelor of journalism. He, his wife and three daughters live in Fayetteville.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 3 days ago
- $1M Land Deal Launches Trampoline Park in Fayetteville 22 hours ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Announces First Tenants 1 day ago
- Murphy Oil Adds Keller to Board, Elevates 2 EVPs 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Picks CJRW for $34.5M Contract 1 day ago