Marty Cook joined Arkansas Business in October 2013 after 19 years as an award-winning newspaper reporter. He covers the transportation industry and northwest Arkansas businesses.
Marty, a native of Shreveport, graduated from Missouri in 1993 with a bachelor of journalism. He, his wife and three daughters live in Fayetteville.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Dassault Falcon Jet to Break Ground on $60M Expansion in Little Rock 5 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 3 hours ago