Marty Cook joined Arkansas Business in October 2013 after 19 years as an award-winning newspaper reporter. He covers the transportation industry and northwest Arkansas businesses.
Marty, a native of Shreveport, graduated from Missouri in 1993 with a bachelor of journalism. He, his wife and three daughters live in Fayetteville.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Pulaski Tech Board to Vote on UA System Merger 9 hours ago
- Blackwell Architects Wins 2016 National Design Award 9 hours ago
- Two AERT Executives See Total Compensation Decline 1 day ago
- Little Rock Settles Lawsuit Over 2010 Police Shooting 7 hours ago
- Inuvo Bumps Up CEO's Pay, Reports 1Q Revenue Increase 1 day ago