Michelle Corbet joined Arkansas Business in July 2014 as the marketing/media and technology/energy reporter. Before joining Arkansas Business, Michelle worked for the Log Cabin Democrat in Conway where she served as a staff writer with a business news emphasis.
Michelle has also worked in a freelance capacity and served an internship with The Commercial Appeal in Memphis. She has a B.A. in Journalism from The University of Memphis where she served as Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Helmsman independent student newspaper.
Michelle is from the suburb of Bartlett, Tennessee. She currently lives in Conway with her boyfriend, Benjamin Rieben, and their tomato plants. She is on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 5 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 1 day ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 18 hours ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 5 days ago
- CPI Sells Oklahoma Newspapers to Warren Buffett's BH Media Group 5 days ago