Michelle Corbet joined Arkansas Business in July 2014 as the marketing/media and technology/energy reporter. Before joining Arkansas Business, Michelle worked for the Log Cabin Democrat in Conway where she served as a staff writer with a business news emphasis.
Michelle has also worked in a freelance capacity and served an internship with The Commercial Appeal in Memphis. She has a B.A. in Journalism from The University of Memphis where she served as Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Helmsman independent student newspaper.
Michelle is from the suburb of Bartlett, Tennessee. She currently lives in Conway with her boyfriend, Benjamin Rieben, and their tomato plants. She is on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 3 hours ago
- State Supreme Court Denies Alltel Motion for Arbitration 23 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 3 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 19 hours ago
- Arkansas' Higher Education Enrollment Down 1 Percent 1 day ago