At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 23 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 23 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 23 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 23 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 23 hours ago