At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jim Keet Cooks Up New Plans for Cock of the Walk 19 hours ago
- Conway Hospital Rivalry Goes Before Lawmakers 19 hours ago
- Lawsuit Says Flawed Walmart Contract Foiling Discounter Dirt Cheap 19 hours ago
- Largest Commercial Projects in Arkansas Top $2.1B 19 hours ago
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary to Phase Out Baby Delivery in Little Rock 3 days ago