At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Will Jet.com Boost Wal-Mart's E-commerce? 1 week ago
- Arkansas Court Rejects Challenge to Medical Marijuana Plan 4 days ago
- Delta Dental Enjoying The Best of Many Worlds 5 days ago
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 2 days ago
- Volkswagen Faces Long Road in Regaining Trust 2 hours ago