At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 19 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 19 hours ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 4 hours ago
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 4 weeks ago
- Tyson Foods, Hillshire Complete $8.5B Merger 19 hours ago