At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- CEO, CFO See Annual Compensation Decline at Acxiom 2 days ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 5 days ago
- Saline Memorial Completes Partnership with RCCH HealthCare 17 hours ago
- Bear State Gets Default Judgment in Falcon Air Suit 5 days ago
- A Big Boost for Drones in Business (Micah Goodwin Expert Advice) 2 days ago