At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Landlord Wants Gusano's Pizzeria Out 17 hours ago
- UAMS Hopes Myeloma Audit Cuts to the Bone 17 hours ago
- Attorney Matthew Henry Gets Out of Jail 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Nonprofits Hold Breath For Year-End 17 hours ago
- AETN to Cover High School Football, Basketball Championships 6 hours ago