At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Former Razorback, His Career Ended by Injury, Sues Insurer 2 days ago
- City: Amazon to Open Distribution Center In North Little Rock 12 hours ago
- Alter Trading Corp. Buys Tenenbaum Recycling Group Assets 1 day ago
- First Security Moves Forward Against Lauren James Following Foreclosure Sale 2 days ago
- Historic Makeover En Route to Iconic Arlington Hotel 2 days ago