At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- nGage Labs Cuts 15 Jobs in Little Rock, But Still Open for Business 14 hours ago
- Commission Approves Osteopathic Medical School at Arkansas State 16 hours ago
- Bid to Repeal Arkansas Anti-Discrimination Limits Advances 16 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Shareholders Vote Down Emissions Proposal 1 day ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 5 days ago