At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 5 days ago
- Today's Power to Provide Solar Array for Ozarks Electric Cooperative 18 hours ago
- Emails: Osteopathic Association Opposed Jonesboro Location 5 days ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 5 days ago
- Cree Rebrands Division That Includes Fayetteville as Wolfspeed 3 days ago