At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- At Rotary, CEO Tony Thomas Talks 10 Years of Windstream 1 day ago
- Bill Clinton Eyes Exit From Charity That Has Shaped Legacy 14 hours ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 6 hours ago
- Governor, FDA Sign Agreement Extending NCTR Program 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 3 days ago