At IMG, Robert oversees public policy, lobbying and issue advocacy campaigns. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 50 corporations, small and medium-sized companies, trade associations, and nonprofit organizations.
Robert and his wife Lindsay live in Little Rock with their two daughters, Lucy and Sally, and son, Sam. Their interests include cooking, reading and traveling.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Potlatch, Deltic Timber to Combine in Stock Swap 12 hours ago
- PSC to Rule on Utility Rates in Solar Energy Showdown 19 hours ago
- Bass Pro Shops Nets $21.8 Million in Sale 19 hours ago
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals for 2nd Headquarters 9 hours ago
- Windstream Fights Hedge Fund Over Uniti Group Status 19 hours ago