Sarah Campbell joined Arkansas Business in 2016. She graduated in 2011 from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro with a bachelor's degree in journalism and interned for the Jonesboro Sun. She then worked as a general assignment reporter and copyeditor for the Leader newspaper in Jacksonville. Sarah is from Gravel Ridge, which was annexed into Sherwood in 2008. She writes a monthly technology column and news for both the online and print editions.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 2 days ago
- Arkansas Democrats to Halt Ads After Governor's Letter 9 hours ago
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 4 days ago
- State Supreme Court Blocks 'Tort Reform' Measure, Keeps Wage Hike 5 hours ago
- Pinnacle Foods Opens New Warehouse In Fayetteville 2 days ago