32nd Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards
Arkansas Business celebrates our region's finest businesses, business executives and nonprofit organizations for our annual "Arkansas Business of the Year Awards."
Legacy of Leadership
Wallace W. Fowler, Retired Chairman and CEO of Fowler Foods
32nd Arkansas Business of the Year Finalists:
Category I (1-30 employees)
- Consolidated Admin Services
- Evo Business Environments
- Fort Smith Brewing Company
- Seal Solar
- The Cashion Company
Category II (31-55 employees)
- Metro Disaster Specialists
- MidSouth Orthopedics/Arthrex
- Stone Ward
- The Computer Hut
Category III (56-150 employees)
- Harvest Group
- Medic One Ambulance Service
Category IV (151-499+ employees)
- Atlas Asphalt Inc. / White River Materials Inc.
- Big River Steel
- Koontz Electric Company Inc.
- Nabholz Construction
Business Executive of the Year
- Ryan Kibler, Medic One Ambulance Service
- Ashley Knight, Harvest Group
- Mike Rainwater, Rainwater Holt & Sexton
- Bill Sowell, Sowell Management
- Arkansas Sheriffs' Youth Ranch
- CARE, Central Arkansas Rescue Effort for Animals
- Children's Advocacy Centers of Arkansas
- Thea Foundation
- Women and Children First
Nonprofit Executive of the Year
- Marcy Doderer, Arkansas Children’s
- Larry Freeman, Synergy Saturday
- Ben Goodwin, Our House
- Marta M. Loyd, Winthrop Rockefeller Institute
- Janell Mason, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas
- Wayne Miller, The Venture Center
Arkansas Community Foundation's Smart Corporate Giving Award
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
Sponsored by: The Arkansas Community Foundation- For-profit businesses in the region that show a commitment to community service through corporate giving, community leadership and/or employee volunteerism.
For sponsorship or event information, contact Tiffany Mattzela at (501) 455-9334 or TMattzela@abpg.com.
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Marriott Ballroom
Address: 3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
General Tickets: $130/Person or $1,300/Table of Ten
Corporate Tables (Priority Seating, logo placement on table and awards presentation, recognition from the stage): $2,000 for table of 10 or $2,260 for table of 12
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!!!
Please complete the form below to be added to the waiting list. Submitting an entry does not gurantee your seat. In the event that a seat(s) open up we will contact you.
Please reach out to Kelli Roy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501)455-9336 for any questions.
- Income Growth in Central Arkansas Lags Nation's 1 week ago
- LR Men Plead Guilty to Wire Fraud Conspiracy, Costing CTEH $560,000 2 days ago
- Shackleford Crossings' $10.5M Sale Underlines Retail Woes 1 week ago
- Travis Napper Named Director of Arkansas Tourism 3 days ago
- Ridgecrest Apartments Draw $7.2M Transaction (Real Deals) 1 week ago