A 611-unit mini-storage project in west Little Rock weighed in at $6 million.
Arkansas Self Storage Fund III LLLP, led by Graham Smith, bought the Wellington Village Self Storage project at 800 Wellington Hills Drive.
The sellers are Wellington Storage Centers LLC, Wellington Storage Centers II LLC, Museum Storage LLC and Museum Storage II LLC, all led by Gary Dunlap.
The deal is financed with a 10-year loan of $8.6 million from Little Rock’s Bank of the Ozarks.
The 4.37-acre development previously was linked with a July 2004 mortgage of $1.58 million held by Regions Bank of Birmingham, Alabama.
The project was acquired for $4.93 million more than 11 years ago from Fred and Ruth Langford and Dale and Diane Williams.
Bear Paw Buy
Home sites in Sherwood rang up a $1.56 million deal. Sherwood 2015 LLC, led by David Frye and David Starkey, purchased 68 lots in the Bear Paw neighborhood.
The seller is Stonehill LLC, led by Andy Collins. The deal is backed with loans of $1.5 million and $1.25 million from Centennial Bank of Conway.
The property, once part of the Metropolitan Trust Co. holdings, was assembled as part of two transactions totaling $4,800. The sellers were Davis and Sallie Scott, $800 in January 1926; and E.L. and Maggie Cleveland, $4,000 in November 1926.
A south Little Rock convenience store changed hands in a $950,000 sale.
Mustafa Almaqaleh acquired the Dodge’s project at 5102 S. University Ave. from Giant Oil Co. of Tupelo, Mississippi.
The deal is funded with a three-year loan of $748,000 from First Arkansas
Bank & Trust of Jacksonville and a two-year loan of $59,421 from Giant Oil.
The site was purchased for $400,000 in March 2014 from BG Montgomery LLC, led by Boyd G. Montgomery.
A 241-unit apartment project is in motion after a $725,744 land deal in west Little Rock.
Burkhalter F.B.W. LLC, led by John Burkhalter, bought the 15.57-acre residential spread at 4200 S. Bowman Road.
The sellers were Richard Sparrow, Andrew Noles, John Caison, Erik Harvey, Katelyn Harvey, Della Moss and John Sparrow.
Construction is tied to a $32 million funding agreement with Centennial Bank.
The development includes an adjoining 0.28-acre property that was acquired for $55,000 in July 2015 from Rolling Hills Properties LLC, led by Kyung Kim and Harry Kim.
Rolling Hills purchased its property in June 2004 as part of a $1.6 million deal with Bill and Margaret Leggett.
The other property was bought for $2,750 in February 1951 from Quinea Douglas and Evie Douglas.
A Sherwood car wash is under new ownership after a $450,000 deal.
Amshine LLC, led by Anita Middleton-Kellar, purchased the Splash project at 1701 E. Kiehl Ave. and an adjoining 0.84-acre parcel. The seller is BJT Enterprises LLC, led by Kristi Parks.
The properties previously were linked with an April 2008 mortgage of $448,707 held by First Security Bank of Searcy.
BJT bought the undeveloped land for $110,000 in April 2006 from Dietz & Bowman Inc., led by James Dietz.
A 6,656-SF home near the Country Club of Little Rock tipped the scales at $1.7 million.
Jackson Hunter II and his wife, Catherine, acquired the house from 1822 Properties LLC, led by John Lewis.
The deal is financed with a 30-year loan of $1.26 million and a three-year loan of $100,000 from Commerce Bank of Kansas City, Missouri.
The residence previously was tied to a September 2009 mortgage of $1.8 million held by Riverside Bank of Sparkman (Dallas County). The property was purchased for $885,000 in March 2008 from Chuck Hamilton Construction Inc.
Hickory House I
A 4,149-SF home in west Little Rock’s Hickory Creek neighborhood sold for $775,000.
Christopher and Shelli McGhee bought the house from Price and Sara Gardner.
The deal is backed with a 30-year loan of $620,000 from Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Inc. The residence previously was linked with a February 2012 mortgage of $417,000 held by First Security Bank.
The Gardners acquired the house for $630,000 in June 2007 from Ronald and Lynda McDaniel.
Hickory House II
A 5,150-SF home in west Little Rock’s Hickory Creek neighborhood drew a $585,000 transaction.
Grant and Jaime Fortson purchased the house from the namesake trusts of Ronald and Rita Munsey.
The deal is funded with a 30-year loan of $350,000 from First Security Bank. The residence previously was tied to a January 2008 mortgage of $325,000 held by Citibank of New York and a May 2010 mortgage of $118,570 held by CitiMortgage Inc. of O’Fallon, Missouri.
The Munseys bought the property for $480,000 in August 1989 from Joe and Laveda Hughes.
A 3,968-SF home in west Little Rock’s Woodland’s Edge neighborhood rang up a $549,900 sale. Johnathan Goree acquired the house from Hess Custom Construction LLC, led by John Hess.
The deal is financed with a 25-year loan of $522,405 from Regions Bank. The residence previously was linked with a July 2014 mortgage of $416,000 held by Simmons First National Bank of Pine Bluff.
The home site was purchased for $68,000 in June 2013 from Rocket Properties LLC, led by Ron Tyne and Lisenne Rockefeller.
A 4,360-SF home in west Little Rock’s Longlea Estates neighborhood changed hands in a $507,000 deal.
Stephen and Julie Routon bought the house from Jon and Diane Cartwright.
The deal is backed with a 30-year loan of $507,000 from BancorpSouth Bank of Tupelo, Mississippi.
The residence previously was tied to a July 2007 mortgage of $440,000 held by Bank of the Ozarks. The Cartwrights acquired the property for $465,000 in January 2007 from Terry Collins.
A 3,913-SF home in The Maisons neighborhood of west Little Rock’s Chenal Valley development is under new ownership after a $500,000 sale.
John Shine Jr. and his wife, Stephanie, purchased the house from Jackson Carpenter III and his wife, Susan.
The deal is funded with a 30-year loan of $450,000 from the Navy Federal Credit Union of Vienna, Virginia.
The residence previously was linked with a September 2012 mortgage of $379,755 held by JPMorgan Chase Bank of Columbus, Ohio. The Carpenters bought the property for $538,000 in October 2006 from John and Patricia Strack.
The owner of a 29,488-SF office building in west Little Rock picked up a $3.66 million funding agreement.
Chenal Parkway Development LLC, led by Sam Alley, received the 10-year loan from Simmons First National Bank.
The 3.02-acre development at 27 Corporate Hill Drive previously was tied to a May 2011 mortgage of $2.4 million held by First Security Bank.
The property was acquired for $3 million more than four years ago from Coresource Plaza LLC, led by John Flake.
A west Little Rock convenience store is helping secure a $2.66 million financial package. Sultana’s Property LLC, led by Kammar Sultana Pabani, obtained the five-year loan from Centennial Bank.
The 0.76-acre Valero development at 13901 Chenal Parkway previously was linked with a July 2013 mortgage of $701,250 held by Summit Bank of Arkadelphia.
The project was purchased for $825,000 in July 2013 from HyPark Inc., led by Floyd Parker.