Apartments in the Hillcrest area of Little Rock, motels in south Little Rock and commercial buildings and space in west Little Rock provide this week’s six-pack of million-dollar transactions.
• Crestwood Manor Property Investors LLC of Santa Cruz, California, sold the 228-unit Crestwood Manor Apartments project at 3802 Kavanaugh Blvd. for $9 million.
Buyer? An affiliate of StoneRiver Co. of Birmingham, Alabama.
• HSN Hospitality LLC, led by Davish and Nimesh Sitaram, purchased the 49-room Red Roof Inn at 8115 Frenchmans Lane for $1.8 million.
Seller: Sai Lodging Inc., led by Ishver Govind.
• 14910 Cantrell LLC, led by Steve Hockersmith, sold a 7,200-SF piece of the Cantrell Falls project at 14908 Cantrell Road for $1.4 million.
The space housing All About Tire & Brake was bought by Wylie Family Enterprises LLC, Phillip and Sara Wylie.
• Hatcher Properties Inc., led by Greg Hatcher, acquired the 10,416-SF building at 1428 Merrill Drive for more than $1.1 million.
Seller? Bottin Family Real Estate LLC, led by Jim Bottin.
• Jett & Georganne Ricks Family Corp. and Ricks Properties LLC sold 20 units at 5522-5622 B St. for $1.1 million.
The apartments were purchased by Midtowne B Street LLC, led by Jonathan Shively.
• OMAARAV Inc., led by Jagrutiben and Himanshu Patel, bought the 82-room Budget Host Inn at 2600 W. 65th St. for $1 million.
The property was sold by DSPD LLC, led by Pramodkumer Patel.