Time to crack open a six-pack of multimillion-dollar transactions courtesy of Pulaski County.
• LLArk Properties LLC of St. Louis Park, Minnesota, bought the 40,000-SF collision center at 10005 Col. Glenn Road in Little Rock for more than $2.5 million.
Seller? Aimco Equipment Co. LLC, led by Frank, Herren and Todd Hickingbotham.
• Markham Square Holdings LLC, led by Jason LaFrance, sold its namesake 25,400-SF retail center in west Little Rock for $1.8 million.
Buyer: 9801 West Markham LLC, led by Justin Muller and Andrew Holbert.
• BlueCoop LLC, led by Robert Bluejacket, Marcia Cooper and Glenn Petkovsek, purchased the 45,860-SF warehouse at 4949 W. Bethany Road in North Little Rock for $1.6 million.
Seller: JWJ Investments LLC, led by Steve Jenkins.
• D&S Mini Storage LLC, led by Sharon and Donald Wood, sold its 358-unit project at 3210 E. Cleland Road in Cabot for $1.6 million.
Buyer? Tabot LLC, led by Terry Bean.
• Parker Investments Group LLC, led by Ricky Parker, bought the 33-unit Cantrell Valley Apartments at 7201 Kentucky Ave. in Little Rock for $1.2 million.
Seller? Jarrett Property Management EYBJ LLC, led by Emery Jarrett.
• James and Terry Barnes sold a 17,082-SF office-warehouse at 12123 Kanis Road in west Little Rock for $1.1 million to Madina Institute Inc., led by Muhammad Nino.