Tiffani Foltz has been named a director of development for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, where she will focus on fundraising activities for the Myeloma Institute.
Prior to joining UAMS, Foltz held fundraising positions with the Arkansas chapter of the American Red Cross and the Centers for Youth & Families, both in Little Rock.
Jennifer Freeman Thompson has been hired as director of marketing and communications at The Venture Center in Little Rock. She previously served as the director of marketing and education at Picaboo Corp. in the yearbook division.
Nancy Anderson, Brooks Clem, Todd Green, Joe Greenwood, Ron Magby, Dr. Doug Ross, Jose Soto and David Trice have been elected to the board of directors of the Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce.
Anderson is superintendent of the Cutter Morning Star School District, Clem is the president of Brook’s Flooring, and Green is the Hot Springs market president at Relyance Bank.
Greenwood is vice president of sales and marketing at Triumph Airborne Structures. Magby is Bank of the Ozarks’ market president in Hot Springs. Ross is an emergency medicine physician at CHI St. Vincent in Hot Springs, and Soto is founder and owner of Jose’s Mexican Restaurant in Hot Springs.
Trice serves as commercial banking manager at Regions Bank in Hot Springs.
Anna Hubbard of the Arkansas Bar Association has been elected president of the International Association of Business Communicators of Arkansas for 2017.
Other officers are listed below:
- Jeff LeMaster of the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute, president-elect
- Tim Holder of Winrock International, past president
- Anna Swaim of Anna Swaim Communications, vice president of communications
- Rebecca Neely of the Arkansas Forestry Association, vice president of membership
- Neal Moore of Neal Moore Creative, vice president of professional development
- Jay Jackson of Heifer International, vice president of finance.
See more of this week's Movers & Shakers, and submit your own announcement at ArkansasBusiness.com/Movers.