Apartments, an industrial project and a store in Little Rock along with a dental development in Bryant and a closed restaurant in Conway all topped the $1 million sales mark.
• Meadowcrest Apartments LLC, led by Don Marshall Jr., sold its namesake 122-unit complex at 5315 Stanley Drive to Colonial Park RBG LLC of West Plains, Missouri, for $2.8 million.
• Ty Garments USA LLC, an affiliate of Suzhou Industrial Park Tianyuan Garments Co. Ltd. of China, bought the 89,516-SF 8909 Fourche Dam Pike project for more than $1.8 million.
Seller? Joseph T. Ryerson & Son Inc. of Chicago.
• The Alice Flynn 2005 Living Trust of Aptos, California, purchased the 3,500-SF Aspen Dental project at 23021 Interstate 30 from NRE Bryant LLC of Fort Worth, Texas, for nearly $1.8 million.
• River Valley Lodging LLC, led by Chet Patel and Rocky Govind, acquired the former Ruby Tuesday project at 2400 Sanders Road for nearly $1.4 million.
Seller: RT Western Missouri Franchise LLC of Maryville, Tennessee.
• GRT Little Rock DG LLC of San Rafael, California, bought the 9,360-SF Dollar General Store at 4748 Springer Blvd. from Rosebud Springer LLC of Huntington Beach, California.
Price? More than $1.2 million.