Nicci Tiner has been promoted to vice president of Garver LLC in North Little Rock. She previously led the transportation planning and traffic team at the firm.
Bob Crafton and Larry Stephens have been inducted into the Hall of Fame at the University of Arkansas College of Engineering.
Crafton, now retired, is a co-founder of Crafton Tull, an engineering and architecture firm with six offices in Arkansas and Oklahoma. Stephens co-founded Mid-South Engineering, located in Hot Springs, and is now retired as well.
Recipients of the college’s 2017 Distinguished Alumni Awards include the following:
- L. Patrick Bourne, director of transmission policy at Southwest Power Pool in Little Rock
- Robert Harrison, vice president and principal engineer at ECCI in Little Rock
- Pam McGinnis, president of global marketing at Phillips 66 in Houston
- Lynn Moore, CEO and co-founder of Motio Inc. in Dallas
- Michael Shook, principal and co-owner of Agri Process Innovations in Stuttgart
- Michael Wood, chief engineer of the space launch system program at Boeing in Huntsville, Alabama
- L. Carl Yates, CEO at McGoodwin Williams & Yates in Fayetteville.
The following were named recipients of the college’s 2017 Early Career Awards:
- Andy Davis, owner and president of New Water Systems LLC in Little Rock
- Adam Ekenseair, assistant professor of chemical engineering at Northeastern University in Boston
- A. Matthew Francis, founder, president and CEO of Ozark Integrated Circuits Inc. in Fayetteville
- Amanda Furr, chief of engineering service in the Department of Veterans Affairs at the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
- Toni Peacock McCrory, environmental, health and safety compliance senior manager II at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in Bentonville
- Jonathan Schisler, senior information systems manager of mobile applications at J.B. Hunt Transport Inc. in Lowell
- Matt Zwicker, senior research and development engineer at Airborne Systems in Santa Ana, California.
See more of this week's Movers & Shakers, and submit your own announcement at ArkansasBusiness.com/Movers.