Jared Gabriele has been hired as an assistant vice president and loan officer at Grand Savings Bank for the bank’s Rogers market. He previously was a mortgage closer at Arvest Bank.
Ron Branscum has been hired as city president for Rogers at Citizens Bank. He previously was the president of Regional Therapy Services Inc. in Rogers.
Don Moseley has been hired as a business development associate for national accounts at Entegrity in Fayetteville. He was previously senior manager of sustainable facilities at Wal-Mart.
Nicole Reid has been hired at Sparks Clinic Lung Center in Fort Smith as an advanced practice registered nurse. She was previously a registered nurse in the intensive care unit at Sparks Health System in Fort Smith.
Joey McCutchen received the 2017-18 President’s Gavel and the Roxanne Wilson Advocacy Award from the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association at its annual convention in Eureka Springs. He is the founder of McCutchen & Sexton of Fort Smith.
Other award recipients include the following:
- Tré Kitchens of the Brad Hendricks Law Firm in Little Rock, recipient of the Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award
- Judge John Homer Wright of the 18th East Judicial Circuit, recipient of the Trial Judge of the Year Award
- Frank Bailey of the Bailey & Oliver Law Firm in Rogers, recipient of the Henry Woods Lifetime Achievement Award
- State Rep. Jimmy Gazaway of Paragould, recipient of the Consumer Advocate Award
- Retired Col. Mark Ross of North Little Rock, recipient of the Citizen Merit Award
- Josh Gillispie of Green & Gillispie Attorneys at Law in Little Rock, recipient of the Outstanding Member of the New Lawyer Division
- Kathleen Monk of Springdale, recipient of the Outstanding Paralegal Award.
Officers named during the convention include President-elect Jesse Gibson of the Gibson Law Firm in Little Rock, Vice President Bryce Brewer of the Bryce Brewer Law Firm in Little Rock and Secretary/Treasurer Alan Lane of the Odom Law Firm in Fayetteville.
See more of this week's Movers & Shakers, and submit your own announcement at ArkansasBusiness.com/Movers.