Detri Brech, professor of dietetics, has been named to the Charles S. & Elma Grey Goodwin Holt Chair of Dietetics & Pre-Medical Studies at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia.
New faculty members at OBU include the following:
- Mary Chung, assistant professor of music
- Blake Johnson, assistant professor of biology
- Arnold Rawls, associate professor of music and artist in residence.
Tyler Tarver has been named director of OBU’s two-year associate degree program delivered at New Life Church in Conway. Other new staff members are listed below:
- Collin Battaglia, resident director of Tollett Hall
- Kyle Bowle, head athletic trainer
- Jarah Jacks, resident director of Gosser Hall
- Brant Matros, development officer
- Anna Rosenthal, assistant director of campus ministries
- Victoria Williams, admissions counselor.
Claudia Barone, a professor at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Nursing in Little Rock, was invested recently in the Nicholas P. Lang, M.D., & Helen F. Lang, R.N., Endowed Chair.
Kathy Cardwell has been named catering services director for Sodexo Dining Services at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro.
Cardwell joined Sodexo after owning and operating a catering and special events planning company in northeast Arkansas.
See more of this week's Movers & Shakers, and submit your own announcement at ArkansasBusiness.com/Movers.