Here are some of the ways Arkansas companies combine perks with health to become one of Arkansas Business' Best Places to Work.
- Each year, Healthy Connections hosts a Wellness Day for all staff and their families to discover ways to improve their overall health.
- A ping pong table in the office allows Hudson Cisne & Co. employees to relax and have some fun, especially during the busy tax season.
- United Federal Credit Union and the local chamber of commerce founded the River Valley Corporate Challenge — #WhereWorkComesToPlay — which pits United Federal Credit Union against other local companies in sporting events.
- Saatchi & Saatchi X staff have the option of a 60-minute, on-site yoga session Mondays and Wednesdays, plus a Mindfulness meditation class twice a month and discounted gym memberships.
- Employees at Arkansas Information Consortium can have access to the nearby Arkansas River Trail, which provides more than 20 miles of paved biking, walking and jogging trails along the Arkansas River.